Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Candy Crush

Couldnt see a thread on this but who plays it? Anyone else addicted like me? currently stuck on level 79 for about two weeks now.

Comments

• Always getting requests for this on facebook. I refuse
  • There's a cheat to get more lives......
  • well this is 1 thread I never expected to see on here
  • i originally said i wouldnt play this and gave in about a month ago, not stuck @ present on level 57

not stuck just play now and again, pretty addictive
  • Yes, completely addicted! Waiting for an update so I can crack on with some new levels!
  • my missus is obsessed with it on her iphone....I'm useless at any and all computer games
    Swisdom said:

There's a cheat to get more lives......

care to share?

• I am a nerd. I've finished all the levels on iphone. Waiting for an update. Thats 395 levels. I am a nerd.
  • my missus is obsessed with it on her iphone....I'm useless at any and all computer games

Swisdom said:

There's a cheat to get more lives......

care to share?

Roll your phone / tablet time forward. Only issue is you'll need it to catch up at some point.

• im stuck on level 97 been there for about 7 weeks.

and the cheat is u go to setting change the time or date then reopen candy crush you get full set of lives then go back on settings whilst leaving candy crush open change time back to normal or automatic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got to level 230 and then got bored so removed it from my phone.

When you run out of lives you can move your phone's clock forward by 4 hours and your lives will be restored. When you reset your phone's time the 4 hours will be added back on to the wait for more lives. But that's not a problem if it's when you're sleeping.

7 weeks!!!

How often do you play it?
  • On level 87 - 86 was a nightmare
  • I am really sad, got to level 145 on my iphone, then changed to a Samsung S4 and had to start again. Currently on level 110, I really do need to get a life :)
  • Got to level 230 and then got bored so removed it from my phone.

When you run out of lives you can move your phone's clock forward by 4 hours and your lives will be restored. When you reset your phone's time the 4 hours will be added back on to the wait for more lives. But that's not a problem if it's when you're sleeping.

Bloody hell, 230!!!

My wife introduced this to me a few weeks ago, so addictive. I thought I was doing ok to get to 63!

230 jeez!!!
  • cheers all....I had a go on her phone last night to see what the fuss was about, soon got stuck on about level 17 and very quickly gave it up
  • Currently on 391.
  • It's so anti social .

7 weeks!!!

How often do you play it?
    just on the train home usually for about 45 mins a day its the one with the bombs i just cannot do it.
  • Currently on 147. So addictive.
  • Sponsored links:

• WTF are you lot talking about?
  • I am a nerd. I've finished all the levels on iphone. Waiting for an update. Thats 395 levels. I am a nerd.

You were the first person I thought of when I saw this thread...................................and yes, you are a nerd.
  • I remember finishing the entire set of Lemmings 18 years ago. It took me a couple of dedicated months without doing any work in the meantime. Didn't feel right claiming it as my major achievement of the year come appraisal time, even if it was.
  • Level 109 for me. Only play it on the train. Bloody addictive.
  • Ha - brilliant thread!

My sister had been stuck on something like level 35 for weeks. She showed me it on her phone yesterday and between me and my ten year old son we moved her on 6 levels in about half an hour!

Very addictive.
  • JT said:

Love your work JT.

Now, if you can somehow work the final shootout from that film into your next post then I will be VERY impressed.

Am on 103
    97 is one of the toughest levels - so few moves.

You were the first person I thought of when I saw this thread...................................and yes, you are a nerd.
    I'm so much of a nerd that when I got to the end I went back over the first 100 or so levels trying to get 3 stars in all of them. Managed it in most of them! To be fair I live in Kent, work in West London, and have to do something on the way in to work! Especially as it's pretty much the only game I play that doesnt require a permanent 3g connection.

ps for all you fellow nerds, if you get stuck, sometimes the scoring system is different on facebook so levels you cant complete on the phone, can be completed on the pc. I dont know if it works the other way though.

• 238 and very addictive!
  • It's so anti social .

SSSShhhhhhh - I'm trying to play.