Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Candy Crush

13»

Comments

• im stuck on level 97 been there for about 7 weeks.

and the cheat is u go to setting change the time or date then reopen candy crush you get full set of lives then go back on settings whilst leaving candy crush open change time back to normal or automatic.

You'll hate yourself in the morning.

• what do i search for in google play ?

“candy crush” just yields dozens of cheat apps.... adding “game” didn't help

who's it by?
  • MSE7 said:

Sad game for Sad people. Instead of sitting on Candy Crush spend the time with the Wife and Kids....

I don't have a wife or kids, what do I do now?
  • MSE7 said:

Sad game for Sad people. Instead of sitting on Candy Crush spend the time with the Wife and Kids....

I don't have a wife or kids, what do I do now?
    Think we can all see why......................

;-)

• what do i search for in google play ?

“candy crush” just yields dozens of cheat apps.... adding “game” didn't help

who's it by?

It's by "King"

try searching Candy Crush Saga

• Just finished level 410. Took 4 weeks!

Horrific level. Now up to 434. I need to get a life I think...
  • been at level 500 for a week. no more levels :)
  • On 117
  • 382 forever practically given up now! Pet rescue saga is just as annoying !
  • 440 now. Tough. No more levels on ipad yet
  • Sponsored links:

• Been stuck on 147 for two weeks now. Dunno how you lot have got to the 400's.
  • Everyone I know seemed to get stuck on 147 some quit the game at that point. I am finally moving again on 414 now.
  • I'm stuck on 404 my IPhone nearly got smashed the other night over it!!!
  • level 153 atm!! fucking thing
  • Been stuck on 165 for two weeks at least. 99 blues are not happening.
  • I've been stuck on 147 got ages, got no idea what you got to do to complete it?
  • Stuck on 169, but on level 55 on the new (owl) version.
  • OK - been stuck on 245 for two months now!!!

The wife has now overtaken me.

• MrOneLung said:

OK - been stuck on 245 for two months now!!!

The wife has now overtaken me.

I've been stuck on this b*stard level for months too. I've given up now
  • You need a bit of luck with that one for defo

Don't worry, some really impossible ones are waiting for you
  • Sponsored links:

• Seriously stuck on 647 even power ups are not helping. Anyone got through this blighter?
  • Finished it this morning, took a few days.
  • Seriously stuck on 647 even power ups are not helping. Anyone got through this blighter?

Tricky but possible, just clear the blocks as quickly as you can. Try and save the two cookies you get for the block type candy as they are trickier to come by. Just you wait until you get to 677, took me about two weeks!
  • Never played it, my mum, girlfriend, aunt and little cousins seem addicted to it though and generally facebook friends. I played Bejewelled which is similar quite a bit and enjoyed that.

Best game I've played on iPad is Hearthstone. Really good game especially considering it's free.
  • Finally got past 665 after about 6 weeks last night.
    Now on 668.
  • People are still playing this?
  • cafcpolo said:

Seriously stuck on 647 even power ups are not helping. Anyone got through this blighter?

Tricky but possible, just clear the blocks as quickly as you can. Try and save the two cookies you get for the block type candy as they are trickier to come by. Just you wait until you get to 677, took me about two weeks!
    Blooming trying that but the bomb candy keeps blowing up my jazzles lol
  • cafcpolo said:

Seriously stuck on 647 even power ups are not helping. Anyone got through this blighter?

Blooming trying that but the bomb candy keeps blowing up my VAjazzles lol
    I've sorted your typo Sadiejane:-)