Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Odd job man, and reliable cleaner

Can anyone recommend someone for either of the above pls?

Cheers

R

Comments

• Personally no, but it might help if you specified where & a bit more detail. Presumably Greenwich, but it could be Timbuktoo.
  • Se10 :)
  • We've used Molly maids for a couple of years and never had a problem with them.
  • reliable cleaner? Aren't you married?
  • All tres droll, the missis is too busy and this is my flat we're talking about :)
  • Bump in case you missed the message above yours as typing at same time maybe.
  • Darn just found someone who does both
  • I saw an advert in the News Shopper for a Handyman. I needed some things done so phoned him. Do you do painting and decorating? No. Do you do plumbing? No. Electrics? No. Bloody hell I was getting exasperated. How about gardening, do you do that? No he said again.

So why have you advertised yourself as a Handyman then? I asked.

He replied: Because I only live round the corner.....
  • Generally, what sort of price do cleaners tend to charge? Its it per hour? I absolutely detest doing my housework. Am very tempted to get someone in if it doesnt cost too much.
  • Sponsored links:

• JohnBoyUK said:

Generally, what sort of price do cleaners tend to charge? Its it per hour? I absolutely detest doing my housework. Am very tempted to get someone in if it doesnt cost too much.

I think we pay about £75 a month and they come in every two weeks and blitz the place.

Doesn't cover A & O, which is negotiated on the day.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Generally, what sort of price do cleaners tend to charge? Its it per hour? I absolutely detest doing my housework. Am very tempted to get someone in if it doesnt cost too much.

I think we pay about £75 a month and they come in every two weeks and blitz the place.

Anal & Oral...?
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Bout 8-10 quid an hour. Best to use someone you know tho, through a friend of a friend. And its very convenient for the ironing. I used to have one when i was single, now i have my husband.

• My wife has started her own cleaning business has a number of years experience working for Molly Maid based in Bexleyheath please inbox me for further information.
  • your wife awwwww bless doesn't it sound sweet have you got used to saying that yet
  • bloodnut said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Anal & Oral...?
    What do you think?!!!
  • No but I'll say anything if it gets her more work
  • bloodnut said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Anal & Oral...?
    What do you think?!!!
    exploitation!