Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Odd job man, and reliable cleaner

Can anyone recommend someone for either of the above pls?

Cheers

R

Comments

• Options
    Personally no, but it might help if you specified where & a bit more detail. Presumably Greenwich, but it could be Timbuktoo.
  • Options
    Se10 :)
  • Options
    We've used Molly maids for a couple of years and never had a problem with them.
  • Options
    reliable cleaner? Aren't you married?
  • Options
  • Options
    Hi Razil,

My partner is a cleaner that's started her own company, she works hard, is very good, reliable and trustworthy. She can provide references if required, if you are interested you can email her on

Tidytouchlondonandkent@yahoo.com

Or inbox me and I can give you her number
  • Options
    All tres droll, the missis is too busy and this is my flat we're talking about :)
  • Options
    Bump in case you missed the message above yours as typing at same time maybe.
  • Options
    Darn just found someone who does both
  • Options
    I saw an advert in the News Shopper for a Handyman. I needed some things done so phoned him. Do you do painting and decorating? No. Do you do plumbing? No. Electrics? No. Bloody hell I was getting exasperated. How about gardening, do you do that? No he said again.

So why have you advertised yourself as a Handyman then? I asked.

He replied: Because I only live round the corner.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Generally, what sort of price do cleaners tend to charge? Its it per hour? I absolutely detest doing my housework. Am very tempted to get someone in if it doesnt cost too much.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Generally, what sort of price do cleaners tend to charge? Its it per hour? I absolutely detest doing my housework. Am very tempted to get someone in if it doesnt cost too much.

I think we pay about £75 a month and they come in every two weeks and blitz the place.

Doesn't cover A & O, which is negotiated on the day.
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

I think we pay about £75 a month and they come in every two weeks and blitz the place.

Anal & Oral...?
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Bout 8-10 quid an hour. Best to use someone you know tho, through a friend of a friend. And its very convenient for the ironing. I used to have one when i was single, now i have my husband.

• Options
    My wife has started her own cleaning business has a number of years experience working for Molly Maid based in Bexleyheath please inbox me for further information.
  • Options
    your wife awwwww bless doesn't it sound sweet have you got used to saying that yet
  • Options
    bloodnut said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Anal & Oral...?
    What do you think?!!!
  • Options
    No but I'll say anything if it gets her more work
  • Options

bloodnut said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Anal & Oral...?
    What do you think?!!!
    exploitation!