Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

who do you hate more?

Comments

• Options
    all a bit sad really this imo
  • Options
    My old man was good friends with Dave triggs aka harry the dog. Millwalls f troop ringleader, I fucking hate millwall but I hate Palarse more cos they're a bunch of fannies
  • Options
    I opened this thread with a sense of resigned inevitablity but clinging on to a smidgen of hope that it would be a discussion on the merits of, oh I don't know, Chris Evans versus Tony Blackburn for example. Or maybe which tv chef floats your boat or gets your goat? I'd have settled for the Wham versus Spandau Ballet, who's naffest argument tbh but alas it wasn't to be.

...and in answer to the question it's Millwall of course.
  • Options
    rikofold said:

I'm amazed that anyone who lived through the Selhurst years could possibly imagine a club more worthy of hatred.

I actually started supporting during the Selhurst years, but I find knuckle draggers far more offensive than Nigels. Had I been a supporter before then, decades of disliking Millwall would not have been altered by seven years of groundsharing....
  • Options
    Palace, for the reasons Rikofold so eloquently outlined.
  • Options
    on football result terms its Millwall as i do not know 1 palace fan and bragging rights mean them

as a fan base its a close drawn thing but i can not stand those stripey scum so i hate them both
  • Options
    Millwall!
  • Options
    Talal said:

And your username is not?
  • Options
    1. millwall
    2. millwall U21s.
    3. millwall lionesses.
  • Options
    Hate Millwall.
    Although I have more respect for them than I do for palarse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall.

Palace are just silly. Millwall are a bunch of thugs.
  • Options
    Hate is such a strong word.The only thing I hate is hate itself.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

WSS said:

Real Charlton fans hate Millwall more...

Older Charlton fans hate Millwall more.

I have a lot of good friends and family who support Millwall. Of course they don't go to the games regularly but they hold no malice towards Charlton.

Palace - everything about them makes my blood boil.
    I'm one of the older lot but hate Palace more, so every other club in the FL can hate Millwall instead.
  • Options
    Palace - yet to meet a fan who aint a complete and utter bell end
  • Options
    Without a doubt, West Ham
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

cafctom said:

WSS said:

Real Charlton fans hate Millwall more...

Older Charlton fans hate Millwall more.

I have a lot of good friends and family who support Millwall. Of course they don't go to the games regularly but they hold no malice towards Charlton.

Palace - everything about them makes my blood boil.
    I'm one of the older lot but hate Palace more, so every other club in the FL can hate Millwall instead.
    Im one of the younger lot & have millwall 'fans' all around me but still hate them more than anyone else.

Palace are that annoying little itch that you cant get to
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I don't hate anyone or anything .... But I do thoroughly enjoy beating Millwall, Palace and West Ham ...
  • Options
    Webby said:

I don't hate anyone or anything ...

Never come across Piers Morgan then... :-)

• Options
    Milwall I generally hate, Palace are a nothing club so you can't really hate them, just laugh at them :-D
  • Options
    I recall this topic being a lot less Millwall heavy around about the time we played Palace in September...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have a couple of friends who are Palace, and one who 's Millwall.I'd rather spend time with them than certain people on here who are Charlton fans.

This thread is as dreary as it always is.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Millwall are our closest and fiercest rivals. We live and work amongst them. Some are even friends and family. If you are a Charlton fan you are contractually obliged to hate them.
  • Options

Millwall are our oclosest and fiercest rivals. We live and work amongst them. Some are even friends and family. If you are a Charlton fan you are contractually obliged to hate them.

lol these are the answers I love! Why are some of our fans such blouses at times! Nice one guru

• Options
    Gillingham, lol.

No, I'd say Millwall too, coming from east London and spending loads of time around WHUFC supporters, I gained some sort of soft spot for them too which makes me hate 'Wall even more, and after the scenes of last week has just made me hate them even more.
    I pity/laugh at Palace, don't really have much to say about them.
  • Options
    Growing up in the croydon area I have an irrational hatred for all things Palace. I can't describe my hatred in words, I should probably be on some form of medication for it. I also used to work in one of Noads' golf clubs which didn't help.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Millwall too. But based purely on my own selfish, geographical reasons, I would happily treat selhurst like Gaza.
  • Options
    Like Croydon, I have spent my whole education in Croydon and I have developed an enormous hatred for Palarse.
  • Options
    Why do people have such Hatred for any one? its only a game,its that sort of hate that start wars.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Jarman said:

Talal said:

And your username is not?
    How is my username sad exactly being a former charlton player
  • Options
    Hate is a strong word...... Where is the love? My choice of course is Millwall, and curse all the one's saying West Ham ;-)
  • Options
    Millwall and always millwall ...but it definitely seems to be a generational thing ...for my son it is Palaarse