Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

who do you hate more?

Comments

• Options
    rikofold said:

I hate Palace. No-one likes Millwall, obviously, but at least they're a real club with real supporters and a tradition. Palace couldn't be a more plastic, sham club. They've achieved nothing in a history that extends as long as ours, they nicked their kit from Barca, their badge is owned by Ron Noades and is used by his various golf clubs. And their tractors. Their eagles chant is a sad copy of Brighton's seagulls, which is way more impressively sung. They're an embarrassment of a club, and I'm amazed that anyone who lived through the Selhurst years could possibly imagine a club more worthy of hatred.

Buzz-cut strikes, ffs. Doesn't that say it all?

Thanks for saving me from typing that.....................
  • Options
    Personally I hate Arsenal most, not sure why though......
  • Options
    I used to hate Palace the most but now I hate:

1st Millwall
    2nd Palace
    3rd Man Utd

The top two are obvious reasons but at least Palace actually have a better reputation in terms of the fanbase. You don't hear any trouble at Smellhurst as you do with Millwall.

Man Utd, the glory hunter supporters pisses me of.
  • Options
    Still Palace for me, may not be the right choice for a true Charlton fan but I just cant change the way I feel, I also have quite a loathing for Hull City after receiving a kicking up there after a 1-1 draw in 86
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

1st Millwall
    2nd Palace
    3rd Man Utd

The top two are obvious reasons but at least Palace actually have a better reputation in terms of the fanbase. You don't hear any trouble at Smellhurst as you do with Millwall.

If we are going down that route then on a day to day basis I dislike all the big glory hunter clubs much more than Palace or Millwall, at least their fans support their local club. But head to head, still Millwall.
  • Options

DiscoCAFC said:

1st Millwall
    2nd Palace
    3rd Man Utd

If we are going down that route then on a day to day basis I dislike all the big glory hunter clubs much more than Palace or Millwall, at least their fans support their local club. But head to head, still Millwall.
    Up the Sporting Lisbon!
  • Options
    Webby said:

I don't hate anyone or anything .... But I do thoroughly enjoy beating Millwall, Palace and West Ham ...

This. Enjoy the games with Millwall and Palace more than any other and if they weren't there it wouldn't be so interesting in this division!
  • Options
    Palace out of those two but hate West Ham even more.
  • Options
    Hard choice but I'd plump for Palace.
  • Options
    I FUCKING HATE THEM BOTH, PALARSE JUST WIND ME UP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace. Easy
  • Options
    The new Palarse sponsor, says it all!
  • Options
    harry the dog millwalote" rel="bolloxbolder">Millwall, followed by Millwall, followed by Millwall

As said on previous thread would be surprised if anyone over 40 who know their history and experienced the matches in the 70's or 80's against the scum would say any different.

I can't stand em either, my old man was pals with Harry the dog of millwall, still he done my old man a wrongen once and Shit himself when he got hold of him, he told my old man he was the only bloke he's ever been afraid off. Millwall Muppets, all the youngens wanna try to be somebody now, mugs.
  • Options
    These two football teams are both utterly insignificant and therefore of no more interest to me than something growing in a petri dish.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Jarman said:

Talal said:

all a bit sad really this imo

And your username is not?
    How is my username sad exactly being a former charlton player
    Yeah, I thought that was a bit weird as well!
  • Options
    Millwall, in fairness I forgot how much I hated them after a decade of not playing them or having to go to their ground but millwall followed by palace followed then by west ham and tottenham.
  • Options
    Maybe we should revisit this after the return games. The youngsters will see what us oldies have had to put up with over the years when Millwall take liberties at our ground and area - something which Palace surely never will. Might change their minds?
  • Options

Maybe we should revisit this after the return games. The youngsters will see what us oldies have had to put up with over the years when Millwall take liberties at our ground and area - something which Palace surely never will. Might change their minds?

Yep! When Millwall come to the Valley we need to sell it out and make the place rock, if we lose to them wankers on home turf I won't be best plased!
  • Options
    as i posted on another thread.
    from the monday morning before we were due to play Millwall i had a horrible sick feeling to the pit of my stomach.
    just doesn't happen for palace.
  • Options
    SE7lad said:

Yep! When Millwall come to the Valley we need to sell it out and make the place rock, if we lose to them wankers on home turf I won't be best plased!
    Unfortunately, I don't think it will sell out. We only managed 20,000 odd last time at The Valley against them which was the first meeting in about 13 years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Simples really, the clue is in the 'build a bonfire song'. Put the Palace on the top, put the Millwall in the middle................because you want the spanners to go up in smoke first just in case the Fire Brigade turn up :-)
  • Options
    Millwall every time...Crystal P are nothing to me unless we're playing them, of course!
  • Options
    How many times do we have to bore ourselves with this discussion. They're both two bob clubs with pony support, no history and no trophies. Curse, abuse and spit on them when we play them, but the rest of the time we shouldn't even be wasting our breathe mentioning them. Millwall and Palace are both dirty words as far as I'm concerned.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Growing up in the croydon area I have an irrational hatred for all things Palace. I can't describe my hatred in words, I should probably be on some form of medication for it. I also used to work in one of Noads' golf clubs which didn't help.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Millwall too. But based purely on my own selfish, geographical reasons, I would happily treat selhurst like Gaza.

This
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

1st Millwall
    2nd Palace
    3rd Man Utd

• Options
    Please can we have this thread again in about two weeks. Then again. And again.
  • Options
    Palace all day long. Couldn't care less about Millwall .
  • Options
    Millwall all day long. Couldn't care less about Palace.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I recall this topic being a lot less Millwall heavy around about the time we played Palace in September...

Agreed. Hatred tune was then about 60-40 in 'favour' of Palace.
    Personally it's Palace by far. Lived through the ground-sharing, the aggro of the derbies, the Den and the terrible records with both.
    Spanner is a CL member who'se posts are often appreciated. Can you imagine our reaction to posts from a Palace fan?
  • Options
    It's a landslide millwall here how it should be