Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

who do you hate more?

Interested in your views as to who our fans hate more between millwall and palace, personally I HATE palace more than anyone, they are just a bunch of Surrey inbreds so mouthy, everything about them winds me up! But that's me, what about you lot?

Comments

• Options
    Millwall - no contest.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    *Insert @JT gif here*

We do this every week. Its still Millwall.
  • Options
    perleeeeeease

Millwall - no contest.

this by a country mile

i'd take palace promoted if it meant the scum relegated right here right now
  • Options
    Millwall, followed by Millwall, followed by Millwall

As said on previous thread would be surprised if anyone over 40 who know their history and experienced the matches in the 70's or 80's against the scum would say any different.
  • Options
    MILL f**king WALL!
  • Options
    Palace
  • Options
    I pity Millwall
    Laugh at Palace
  • Options
    Palace
  • Options
    Real Charlton fans hate Millwall more...
  • Options
    WSS said:

Real Charlton fans hate Millwall more...

Older Charlton fans hate Millwall more.

I have a lot of good friends and family who support Millwall. Of course they don't go to the games regularly but they hold no malice towards Charlton.

Palace - everything about them makes my blood boil.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hate Palace. No-one likes Millwall, obviously, but at least they're a real club with real supporters and a tradition. Palace couldn't be a more plastic, sham club. They've achieved nothing in a history that extends as long as ours, they nicked their kit from Barca, their badge is owned by Ron Noades and is used by his various golf clubs. And their tractors. Their eagles chant is a sad copy of Brighton's seagulls, which is way more impressively sung. They're an embarrassment of a club, and I'm amazed that anyone who lived through the Selhurst years could possibly imagine a club more worthy of hatred.

Buzz-cut strikes, ffs. Doesn't that say it all?
  • Options
    Palace, have lots of millwall friends. Before my parents thought I was old enough for away games I used to go to the den. Not sure how they thought I was safer going there!
  • Options
    I hate Palace more in a competetive sense. I think Millwall are an unfortunate nasty club that I don't enjoy hating if that makes sense. I think games against Millwall promote a horrible atmosphere where as there is an enjoyable rivalry with Palace. I pity Millwall and hate Palace.
  • Options
    Millwall.
  • Options
    Lots of Palace friends and Millwall friends too, so judging purely on the behaviour of the ones I don't know, Millwall all day long, no contest.
  • Options

*Insert @JT gif here*

this!

• Options
    Hard to care about Palace.
    They don't seem to massively despise us, they've got 2 other clubs they probably hate more than us, and come to think of it i don't think I've ever met one of their fans.

Millwall all day long, although coming from the north side of the river i'd love us to do over west ham the most.
  • Options
    Both
  • Options
    For sheer nastiness, has to be Millwall. They can take their unique 'culture' to the Ryman league & I wouldn't be sorry. This despite knowing more than a few decent Millwall fans - sorry guys, it's your 'friends' that make me feel this way
  • Options
    Millwall simply because they're more local and i have loads of mates that support them so there's an actual rivalry there.

Hard for me to care about Palace when i don't have any close mates that follow them. Palace are as insignificant to me as Brentford and Fulham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace
  • Options
    Such a palace thread
  • Options

*Insert @JT gif here*

• Options
    Millwall by far.
  • Options
    Stuwall
  • Options
    I hate 'em both equally but in different ways and for different reasons. Although I'm old, I hate Palace because I came into contact with them a lot at school, and was there for the 1968 league and cup epics.
  • Options
    We must have done this a dozen times on here.
    The answer is still Millwall and I find it pretty amazing that anyone would say Palace, but each to their own I guess.
  • Options
    West Ham.
  • Options
    Living in Surrey, I have no appreciation of how much I should hate Millwall. I do, however, know how much I hate Palace fans, and have yet to meet one that I didn't like based on his or her personality, not just the colour of the scarf.
  • Options
    rikofold said:

I hate Palace. No-one likes Millwall, obviously, but at least they're a real club with real supporters and a tradition. Palace couldn't be a more plastic, sham club. They've achieved nothing in a history that extends as long as ours, they nicked their kit from Barca, their badge is owned by Ron Noades and is used by his various golf clubs. And their tractors. Their eagles chant is a sad copy of Brighton's seagulls, which is way more impressively sung. They're an embarrassment of a club, and I'm amazed that anyone who lived through the Selhurst years could possibly imagine a club more worthy of hatred.

Buzz-cut strikes, ffs. Doesn't that say it all?

I love it! Top answer!