Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The "Quote" button..

..has gone and seems to have been replaced with Facebook and Twitter logos?

Please explain...

Comments

• Beat me to it Rob.
  • Is it

A: Political correctness gone mad

B: Jimenez Sabotage

C: Preperation for Admin to float CL on US stock market and make $$$?

Stop hiding the facts from us wibble wibble
  • When things like this happen its usually due to Vanilla (the forum people) making random changes to their system.

Once Looky rolls out of his hammock in Bermuda I'm sure he'll sort it.
  • You tell me Henry Of Bromley?

(Would've quoted you, but I can't)
  • edited October 2012
    Cheers @WSS

The quote button is one of me favourite features on here, that's all like....

; )
  • Lets start a campaign to bring back the quote button.
  • Let's be honest we have NO FACTS.

Yes the quote button has been around for a while and done an OK job but this is business and features move on.

People are making up lies ans s### stirring because of a few "rumours" from people like WSS who think they are ITK.

Everything Vanilla have done in the past has been great so don't see why people are slagging them off.

Until I get some FACTS I refuse to panic.
  • You're the biggest paniker I know don't know, so for you not to panic puts my mind at ease a wee bit. Cheer Henners Of Bromers
  • WSS is right.

Sadly they don't tell us in advance when.they do these upgrades and what they include.

I'm away for a few days, @lookout will report when he gets up
  • Sponsored links:

• Can we have a like button?
  • 'Whoops!

I don't know what a is.'

I think the new feature is a bit dodgy.

• edited October 2012
    Wimps. Stop whimpering; just copy, paste and use the quote button on the tool bar of the edit box.
    AFKABartram Moderator
    8:33AM
    WSS is right.

Sadly they don't tell us in advance when.they do these upgrades and what they include.

I'm away for a few days, @lookout will report when he gets up
    OK, you don't get colour but indentation gives a clue it is a quote, and if you are really good, you use quotation marks as well.
  • Curbs has been installed as 2/1 favourite to replace the quote button
  • I don't know what a is either. :(
  • When we were speculating who would be next to leave after Rick and Wendy, I guess none of us predicted it would be the quote button that handed in its notice.

I wish the quote button well, but if it reappears with a new job with Holmesdale.net, then it can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned!
  • quote button v Scott Wagstaff?
  • Please put the quote button back.......I don't like change !!
  • So if press the FB thing the whole thread would be posted on to my timeline? i wont be testing that, someone else do it.

• Sponsored links:

• So if press the FB thing the whole thread would be posted on to my timeline? i wont be testing that, someone else do it.

• CAFCBourne Member
    8:49AM
    Can we have a like button?
    It would save the "This" comments.
  • The quote button...... would ya?
  • It's gone on loan.
  • certainly got a nice pair

• To be fair the quote button was ok in Div 1, but we need something a bit more dynamic in The Championship.
  • Why did we even have the quote button if it wasn't going to get a game? Should be given a chance on the left to allow the other buttons to be pressed in their natural positions
  • Quote out!!
  • Quote button was too short anyway
  • Facebook button 10%...Twitter button 35%...Quote button 55%