Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Did you not find the ending a bit disappointing? it was a good series, i thought it got a bit farcical towards the end. I am now fully up to date with breaking bad, great series.

I liked the ending tbh, going to start watching breaking bad now.

• Did you not find the ending a bit disappointing? it was a good series, i thought it got a bit farcical towards the end. I am now fully up to date with breaking bad, great series.

The only TV series to watch about prison is OZ
  • romanzo criminale
  • Just gotten into the walking dead - fantastic series!
  • Strike Back on Sky 1. Hands down best show around atm! http://watchseries.eu/serie/strike_back
  • Game of Thrones anyone? Bloody awesome.
  • Chunes said:

Game of Thrones anyone? Bloody awesome.

Yep, cant wait for the 3rd season. Currently holding out on Breaking bad so I can session the last season in a couple of days

• Nearly finished series 3 of Damages, got Breaking Bad & Jericho to watch still.

Very happy that the second series of Homeland is back soon, and Saul is a wrong un' BTW :-)
  • The Following might well be the next big thing...
  • JiMMy 85 said:

The Following might well be the next big thing...

Don't leave us in suspense.

What is it?

• Sponsored links:

• edited September 2012
    It's an FBI vs serial killer thing. US show. The twist is that one madman has created other serial killers, I think. I have a screener that I've not watched yet, but everyone I work with is going nuts for it - will watch asap and report back!

I gather it's very dark. Will be showing on Atlantic, I think. Kevin Bacon is in a lead role.

EDIT: It's produced by Kevin Williamson, who wrote Scream....and Dawson's Creek. Ahem.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

It's an FBI vs serial killer thing. US show. The twist is that one madman has created other serial killers, I think. I have a screener that I've not watched yet, but everyone I work with is going nuts for it - will watch asap and report back!

I gather it's very dark. Will be showing on Atlantic, I think. Kevin Bacon is in a lead role.

EDIT: It's produced by Kevin Williamson, who wrote Scream....and Dawson's Creek. Ahem.

And you were really selling it until hat third line!
  • Quite enjoying Lillehammer on BBC4. Mobster (played by the guy who is Sil in the Sopranos) goes into hiding in Norway after testifying. Stupid premise, but its funny.
  • Just finished the most recent episode of Breaking Bad, I always thought The Wire was the greatest show ever but I think breaking bad nearly pips it, also watching Community which is bloody hilarious. Starting on season 2 of The Borgias as well.
  • Jints said:

Quite enjoying Lillehammer on BBC4. Mobster (played by the guy who is Sil in the Sopranos) goes into hiding in Norway after testifying. Stupid premise, but its funny.

Actor mate of mine pitched the same idea - but with the mobster re-located to London -a few years back. Got knocked back, obviously changed their mind...

• Game of thrones. Best thing on tv for me!
  • Jints said:

Quite enjoying Lillehammer on BBC4. Mobster (played by the guy who is Sil in the Sopranos) goes into hiding in Norway after testifying. Stupid premise, but its funny.

Actor mate of mine pitched the same idea - but with the mobster re-located to London -a few years back. Got knocked back, obviously changed their mind...

Any idea why it is called Lilyhammer though rather than Lillehammer?

• MrOneLung said:

Jints said:

Any idea why it is called Lilyhammer though rather than Lillehammer?

My mate has nothing to do with it, probably an "original" idea from one of the companies that said no...

• Breaking Bad is awesome, can't believe we have to wait an entire year for the concluding half of season 5.
  • Boardwalk Empire is back next week, managed to catch the first episode of the new season online. Another great American show with British actors in
  • Sponsored links:

• Half way through season 5 of breaking bad. Absolutely fantastic. Just finished season 1 of The Newsroom too. Very good .
  • Jints said:

Better known as Steven Van Zandt of the E Street Band ;-)
  • Can't believe no one has said Suits yet... Decent show IMO, not as good as Boston legal but very close
  • edited October 2012
    WestSA said:

Can't believe no one has said Suits yet... Decent show IMO, not as good as Boston legal but very close

I like suits. Check out:

Homeland (drama)
    House Of Lies (comedy ish)
    Happy Endings (comedy)
    Louie (comedy)
    Person of Interest (Drama)
    Revolution (brand new, great idea not been the best but I'm sticking with it)
    White Collar (drama)

Can't say you'll like all them but I do.
  • Glovepup said:

I watch many US shows, some shown here and some not.

UK Shows:

Silk
    Misfits

They should keep you busy!

Only just seen this. Can only applaud your taste!

Might be a little bit of crossover between the two shows in Silk series 3...

• Glovepup said:

UK Shows:

Silk
    Misfits

Thanks, I like to download and create my own tv channel lol . I stay away from the reality shows.

Another one that I forgot to mention is Californication
  • Yeah Suits is decent.

Liked Newsroom, only problem is although the script is quite witty the dialogue didn't feel very natural, although that's probably just me nit picking. Will definitely watch the second season.

I'm currently on to Sons of Anarchy season 2, have to say it is brilliant.
  • Glovepup said:

Glovepup said:

UK Shows:

Silk
    Misfits

Thanks, I like to download and create my own tv channel lol .

I wouldn't rush too much for series 3. It's not on until next Autumn, which is good, as we didn't start writing until last week...

• colthe3rd said:

Yeah Suits is decent.

Liked Newsroom, only problem is although the script is quite witty the dialogue didn't feel very natural, although that's probably just me nit picking. Will definitely watch the second season.

I'm currently on to Sons of Anarchy season 2, have to say it is brilliant.

There's an awful series where they go to Northern Ireland coming up...