Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++Seasons Greetings to all Lifers+++

It has (yet again) not been an easy year here at CL Towers !

Severe and sporadic security issues led to a great deal of distress and work behind the scenes in the first part of the year. The enforced upgrade in May proved challenging as we had no real time to plan it effectively, and though the current platform is not perfect and there many things we would like to improve, it has at least ensured we are providing a safe platform.

Traffic to the site continues to rise at a rate of knots, so far up 51% in 2011 than the previous year. We keep expecting it to plateau what with the rise of Facebook, Twitter etc, but it hasn't happened so far, so thank you to everyone for making it a forum worth contributing and visiting.

Both our family and work situations have changed dramatically in the last two years, and it is a lot more difficult to dedicate the time and energy that we had done in the previous years, so we are extremely grateful to the handful of Lifers who contribute that little bit extra to help ensure that this isn't simply, just another ranting messageboard.

So to everyone who posts or reads this site, wherever you are in the world, we wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And here's hoping 2012 will fingers crossed give us all something to celebrate.

Up the Addicks

AFKA and Lookout

Comments

• Thanks for another excellent year of Charlton Life, you are both stars.
  • Merry Christmas to you both as well, the site is brilliant and thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

Also like to wish all fellow Charlton fans a very Happy Christmas and a successful and prosperous New Year!!

• Happy Christmas AFKA and Lookout and all other lifers!

Here's to a prosperous and successful New Year for us and the Reds.

• Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all lifers. Think 2012 may be one to remember.
  • Quality Stuff makes my work days more bearable

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all everyone on CL

• Have a good Christmas AFKA and LOOKOUT - what you do is much appreciated and AFKA, those little uns who keep you awake all night will soon be little bundles of footballing joy on your teamsheet as I reckon you're a prime candidate for junior football team management.     
  • don't do yourselves down, this is far, far better than Facebook or Twitter.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all on CL.

• edited December 2011

Great work lads, quality site as usual and certainly makes the working day pass quicker.

Merry christmas to one and all and a happy and healthy new year.

Here's to the 'P' word come May!!!

• edited December 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU HADDOCK AND CHIP LOVERS!!!

(lets hope we have many more orangina in glass bottles moments with saveloy treats)

bloodnut.

• Merry Christmas and happy New year to all associated with CL x
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2011
    Keep up the good work men, I've slept with a load of birds off this site in the last few years and bought a few decent chaps a beer . Merry Christmas

• Here's to the 'P' word come May!!!

Parky ?

I'm not sure Incorruptible Addicks blood pressure would be able to take it !
  • Merry Christmas AFKA and Lookout. Love the site, you do great work!

Also merry christmas to all lifers and all Charlton fans.

• Merry Christmas, One and all. Ho Ho Ho
  • Merry Christmas everybody I hope everyone gets the Ugg boots they wished for!
  • I work abroad most of the year and this site is a definite Charlton Lifeline.  Many thanks to all involved.

Happy Christmas to you all and to Charlton fans everywhere.

''God bless us, everyone...''

• Merry Xmas to AFKA and Lookout. Thanks for all your hard work !

Merry Xmas to one & all.

• Merry Christmas Gents - I've received four "excessive internet usage" warnings at work over the past year thanks to your fine website!
  • Merry Christmas all. Not been here long, but genuinely enjoying the chat.

A very happy New Year to the lot of you.

• Merry Christmas to all on here, I am wishing that we get automatic promotion for the new year, and get back  to where we so rightly  belong.
    Despite one or two waspish comments, I am always heartned by Charlton life supporters, especially in supporting other fans in times of need and support, and the people who run this site, and the supporters club's. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Merry Christmas to everyone..

Many thanks to AFKA for giving me the opportunity to do some Match previews this year, i appreciate that and thanks to Henry Irving for suggesting me.

Keep up the good work chaps and thanks for making Charlton fans spend time moaning on here instead of at the ground! ;) 

Stubley Addick. 
  • Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a good one!

• Merry Christmas everybody I hope everyone gets the Ugg boots they wished for!
    LOL
  • Cyber stalker!
  • Have a great Xmas every body Santa ain't too long away

I really hope my glee jacket comes
  • Merry Christmas everyone
  • Live, love, laugh and be happy you bunch of miserable sods : - )

Happy Christmas and a promoted new year to one and all

PS Stubley, you're welcome.
  • Merry Christmas everybody x
  • May I wish you all everything that you would wish yourselves, and thank you all for making my first year as a Lifer so enjoyable. My sincere thanks particularly to those of you who run the site so well.

I know that we should not dwell on the promotion issue at this stage, but I think we should give some thought to something special perhaps to wear if the time comes. We sit in the Upper North, and it would be useful to identify Lifers reachable from our seats.

Peace and goodwill to all.

• A very happy Christmas to you and yours Smudge.

And, a very happy Christmas to all Lifers and their loved ones.