Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Seasons Greetings to all Lifers+++

Comments

• Options

Merry Crimbo one and all.

Don't forget to join in with the Hamer song if you're down at Yeovil...

• Options
    Hamer Hamer......
  • Options
    Merry Christmas one and all!

• Options
    Cheers for keeping the excellent site up and running.

To all, have a great Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year, with a dollop of promotion included in May.
  • Options

Thanks as always to those who make this site the best around, especially AFKA & LookOut.

Have a great Xmas Day , everybody and an even better one on the 26th with another win for the boys.

PLEASE come up & say hello if you're drinking prematch in the marquee ...mine's a white wine .

Onwards & upwards !

• Options

Big, nay massive, thank you's to AFKA and Lookie, and thanks also to the regulars. To all Lifer's everywhere, have a great Midwinter feast  I'm not as classy as Fanny, so at Yeovil,  mine's a double G&T. Wishing us all a successful 2012.

• Options
    As always.....Thank's and Seasons Greetings to all the CL team..... Bart & Lookie......you've created a monster!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to One and All
    Big Ups and Big Thanks to the People who run this site
    have a good one everyone ,may i raise my glass to everyones good health! 
  • Options

It's been an interesting year on and off the pitch for CAFC and probably for many of us too due to the economic climate. Huge thanks to all concerned in keeping this fantastic site running and to all our posters in (mostly) keeping things civil and their contribution to the many, many tangents and non-CAFC related avenues we find ourselves wandering.

I know how much I missed CL during those few days when there were technical issues and that's testimony in itself.

Merry Christmas from a tropical Bournemouth.

• Options

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all Addicks and also here's hoping we succeed in the one aim of promotion and this time next year we will be plotting a return to the Prem.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas to one and all

Live, Love, Laugh and be Happy in 2012

• Options
    Happy Christmas and New Year to all on CL. "Happy Days are Here Again"
  • Options
    Good morning/afternoon/evening,

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to friends and family, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my lawyer yesterday, and on advice I wish to say the following :

Please accept, with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress , non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all .

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great ( not to imply that the United Kingdom is necessarily greater than any other country ) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee .

By accepting this greeting, please be advised that you are accepting these terms :

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable on the proviso that there is no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher .

Best Regards ( without prejudice )

Name withheld ( Privacy Act )
  • Options
    Good morning/afternoon/evening,

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to friends and family, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my lawyer yesterday, and on advice I wish to say the following :

Please accept, with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress , non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all .

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great ( not to imply that the United Kingdom is necessarily greater than any other country ) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee .

By accepting this greeting, please be advised that you are accepting these terms :

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable on the proviso that there is no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher .

Best Regards ( without prejudice )

Name withheld ( Privacy Act )

Christmas in the UK. LOL.
  • Options
    Thank you AFKA and Lookout for continuing to provide us all with the best Chalton meeting place away from the Valley.

Yuletide Felicitations to one and all, especially to those Lifers who provide players marks without which......

• Options

Have a good Christmas and New Year!

Lets not forget absent friends who we have lost in recent months and the past year also our brave boys and girls fighting out in Afghanistan.

• Options
    Happy Christmas everyone, thank you to the powers that be at CL towers , hope you have a good break.
  • Options

Here's wishing you all a very merry christmas and a very happy new year.

As always a big thank you to AFKA & Lookout for putting all the hard work in.  

• Options
    Cheers for all the work on the site, happy Christmas all. Here's hoping for a 2012 promotion / European Championship double !
  • Options
    Happy Christmas & hope 2012 is a great year 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone who puts there time into making this forum what it is today.

The time I've been here its made me laugh,stop and think and mostly appreciate the beauty in discussion. I know it's not always perfect but that is what makes us all different.

This forum brings together people from all around the world with one thing in common, Charlton Athletic FC.

Thank you AFKA and lookout for all you do, if ever you want me to contribute with anything (writing an article, taking over something) please don't hesitate to get in contact.

To everyone reading this I wish you and your family a happy Christmas, and a prosperous new year.

CrayAddick.
  • Options
    Seasons greetings to all lifers, Up the Addicks and all that!

I have to say however, I think I am genuinely addicted to CL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seasons Greetings to all, may I add that the name Charlton Life is very appropriate, all things CAFC as well as dealing with life in general with threads helping, amusing, caring and supporting fellow lifers, well done everybody especially AFKA and Lookout for this very good and unique site. 
  • Options
    Seasons greetings to all fellow lifers, keep up the good work everyone who is involved in running this site. COYR!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to you and everyone on the site. Only had an account on here probably about 5/6 months but is far beyond my most visited (and most cherished) site! Great work guys!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

• Options
    Lovely words Richard, thank you
  • Options

Seconded. And whilst I'm at it a big thanks to AFKA and Lookout for all the hard work they put in to keep this great site running.

To everyone else, Merry Xmas and a happy New Year.
  • Options
    Love you guys.

YOU REDS!!
  • Options
    This site gets me through every work day so much quicker than it should. Keep up the good work.

Merry Christmas everyone