Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Match

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Fucking Dogshit

Comments

• Options
    more of this to come
  • Options
    We need to grow some bollocks and quick.

Though the turning point of the games was when the dirty bastards done a job on Moutokil which led to the cart horse to come on and get turned twice !!
  • Options
    You ain't wrong there.

Despite changing virtually the whole team since last year we still play like a limp wristed bunch of fancy dans with no real threat or penetration up front - and we obviously can't defend for toffee. Dogwank!
  • Options
    Shit ref im sorry to upset the friends of the refs on here. lucky for the football league that Pards is not Ferguson.
  • Options
    Pulis says they played good stuff !!!
  • Options
    Far too physically weak, particularly in midfield. We are going to get turned over time after time unless we toughen up quickly!! What shocking defending by McCarthy. Sounds like Moo2 could be out for a while as well, damaged ankle ligaments. All in all a thoroughly depressing day.
  • Options
    Get Arter in !!!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    No Kinsella type player in the middle, Reid is ok but Ambrose isn't
  • Options
    big chris worst buy of the season perhaps?
  • Options
    fuck i am pissed off - it's not even midday here but I think I'll have a beer to dull the pain
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't think Ambrose has made enough of an impact on the two games he's been playing in the middle. Either get ZZ in there, or put Sam on the right and bring Reid in the middle with Thomas on the left.
  • Options
    to be fair to big chris lou unless he is maradona he needs supply to score.
  • Options
    why was sam taken off i could understand Izzy but sam
  • Options
    Arter? If he'd played at Stoke, he would have been in hospital after 20 mins.
  • Options
    no this guy can take it and give it a bit like ...... i aint going there he he thats nothing to do with football
  • Options
    Ambrose? Was he even playing?

The man showed no bottle last year so why should we think that he is suddenly going to start getting in amongst it now. Fucking waste of space.
  • Options
    arter is the best of the youth,but to early,i also find sam a pointless inclusion,hes a trier but no end product.
  • Options
    Useless useless useless rubbish, McCarthy was a joke.

Why oh why didn't Pardew sign a good CB?

That was possibly the worse game of 'football' i've ever seen.

All the players should be disgusted with themselves, they should pay back the fans who travelled for that.
  • Options
    all the football is great, but it'll go nowhere without a striker who's prepared to gamble and make a run for Reid to pick out.

Still no panic through, as Pards said he'll learn a lot from this and things will move forward
  • Options
    all the footballs great?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Faye should get a start in the next match.
    Poor overall team performance.
  • Options
    Stoke are a typical Championship side.

A team with realistic aspirations of promotion should be capable of at least drawing there.

The fact that we couldn't, combined with Moo2's injury leaves me feeling concerned.

We have to learn to cope with and overcome a physical approach.

Still we're not watching boring mid table premiership stuff which is what a lot of people seemed fed up with.
  • Options
    Long way to go people. Keep the faith!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    oh behave you f###ing hissy fit queens.

2 games in... for god sake.

Granted defensively in the middle we were poor. McCarthy looks a pile of crap as does Bougherra. Those two got turned by someone fatter than me for the 2nd goal and reidy was looking for the hollywood pass all the time.
    [cite]Posted By: Dave2l[/cite]I think Faye should get a start in the next match.
    Poor overall team performance.

now you are taking the piss
  • Options
    bring back lisbie,hes gonna be hard to get back from colchester though.
  • Options
    Didn't see the game, but still early days, look at Sunderland last year. Always thought with so many new faces we'd be getting off to a slow start. Still have had some concerns regarding Boogie and McCarthy, maybe Semedo will revert back when Racon ZZ and Holland become avaiable. I personally think ZZ could really make us tick this year.
  • Options
    Magic is not the problem. Mccarthy is
  • Options
    Magic is about right he fucking disappeared in the second half,no control,dallies on the ball.I've got the hump.
  • Options
    Pardew needs to have a long hard think about the way this side is gonna line up, the potentials there to win this league, i reckon we've got the best squad going.The trouble is, no-ones showed up yet. The forwards are showing nothing, Reid is confusing the rest of the midfield by roaming, Ambrose is a luxury we cant afford and the defence, well there isnt one, no cohesion no solidity. For what its worth, i think Semedo is showing flashes that tell me hes gonna turn out to be quite a find, he just needs more awareness, hes giving the ball away too much.Bent looked back to his old self too, absolute rubbish.
  • Options
    Thought Bent put himself about quite well.