Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rooney tipped to be next Plymouth manager.

2»

Comments

• Options
    I hope Wayne Rooney is successful at Plymouth but he has only got the job on his name and not his Manager's/coaching CV.

Wayne looked relaxed and happy compared to his playing days; probably because he can eat what he likes now.
  • Options

Those pubes never really worked did they…
  • Options

Looks like he's only one step away from the Premier League:

• Options
    Talal said:
    Their director of football worked at Everton's academy when Rooney was there. Friends appointing friends. 
    Plymouth have had a weird number of scouse managers in recent years, for a city right at the other end of the country. That's 4 in a row, with Ryan Lowe, Schumacher, Ian Foster and now Rooney.
  • Options
    Still only 38 - thought he was much older.

If he fails again surely that's it.

• Options

• Options

Is that really him or a moody photoshop
    or some inflatable Rooney you can buy online 
    I thought I was a cat funt , state of that 
  • Options
    It's real. This is the photo used in the Sunday Times today with the story...

• Options
    Him and Coleen are looking for a roadside pitch in the Plymouth area. Best prices paid for scrap metal. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let's be fair Rooney was never skinny even at the height of his career, so he's hardly going to be slim and toned now he's not training every day. He's probably worth 150m+ so i'm sure he's fat and happy.