Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Please complete CAST annual season ticket intentions survey here

2»

Comments

• Options
    N01R4M said:
    Done, BUT...

It is impossible to give an informed opinion on our prospects for next season when we have no idea who will be available for selection for the team next season, especially when it is clear many new players will be joining the squd during the transfer window.

Perhaps this survey should take place a couple of months later, when we have a clearer idea of our strength, and the ambition of our owners and management team, as revealed by the calibre of new signings?
    Exactly what I thought, pretty pointless when no one has a clue what will happen.
  • Options
    edited May 25
    N01R4M said:
    Done, BUT...

It is impossible to give an informed opinion on our prospects for next season when we have no idea who will be available for selection for the team next season, especially when it is clear many new players will be joining the squd during the transfer window.

Perhaps this survey should take place a couple of months later, when we have a clearer idea of our strength, and the ambition of our owners and management team, as revealed by the calibre of new signings?
    Maybe I missed the club’s announcement about season ticket sales numbers in phase 1 but having the survey  post-phase 1 and before we’ve seen any signings does seem a bit odd and, to me, Looked like ST sales had been disappointing and CAST had been requested to put a quick survey out. 
  • Options
    N01R4M said:
    Done, BUT...

Maybe I missed the club’s announcement about season ticket sales numbers in phase 1 but having the survey  post-phase 1 and before we’ve seen any signings does seem a bit odd and, to me, Looked like ST sales had been disappointing and CAST had been requested to put a quick survey out. 
    No. We've always run a survey when season tickets go on sale and this year is no exception. 

• Options
    edited May 25
    Re anyone who felt their answer option was not on the list, there is a season ticket comment box so please feel free to use that. 

As @Pico says, we always run the survey at this stage and likewise ask the Q re where you think we will finish - there is no right or wrong answer, it just helps to gauge the mood of fans. 

Many thanks to those who have completed. Keep them coming please!
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Survey completed.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done. Like others though, I did struggle with a lot of the questions and there are a lot of don't knows. I'm not sure what you can infer from that, maybe that the club aren't effectively stating their aims, that I have become disengaged with the club and football generally or that I have become cynical in recent years about what the club's leadership tells us. Maybe somewhere in the middle of the three.
  • Options
    Done!
  • Sponsored links: