Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Please complete CAST annual season ticket intentions survey here

Have you bought a season ticket already ? Are you planning to ? Will you definitely not buy one ? What are the most important factors in your decision whether to buy or not ? 

We have run this survey for the last 10 years. It provides invaluable information about supporter intentions and attitudes towards the club. 

Please complete and let other fans know about it. It only takes five minutes. 

https://www.castrust.org/2024/05/cast-annual-season-ticket-survey-launched-2/

Comments

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Also done. 
  • Options
    Done.
    Didn't quite follow the relevance of the ownership questions as they can do whatever they like and I have no idea what their intentions are or how they run things. How can I?
  • Options
    yep , don't know i answered more than ever
  • Options
    I've done it but I always feel it brings out the pessimistic side of me. If someone I know asks how well we'll do this year I'm always thinking its our year but show me a questionnaire and avoiding relegation is a result.
  • Options
    Done 
  • Options
    Done.
    Didn't quite follow the relevance of the ownership questions as they can do whatever they like and I have no idea what their intentions are or how they run things. How can I?
    I think you can infer things from what they say and certainly have an opinion on what they do. 

So for example Sandgaard was all about how he was going to run the club himself and didn't want any help or advice and Premier League in five years. Current owners' comments have been more about harnessing knowledge and skills and getting a bit better every day. Does that make you feel optimistic or pessimistic ?

Do their actions so far inspire your confidence and belief ?  Transfer dealings, manager and coaching appointments, ticket pricing, safe standing section etc etc.  What do you reckon ?
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    I got stuck on question three as my answer wasn't there and no option for 'other'.
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    tick
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    i wanted to tick all the boxes to explain why I was not buying a season ticket. Felt cheated I could only tick three. 
  • Options
    Current owners are lying charlatans who remain in hiding except  for some odious bloke in red trousers who supports Oxford United.

Do you agree ?
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Pico said:
    Done.
    I think you can infer things from what they say and certainly have an opinion on what they do. 

So for example Sandgaard was all about how he was going to run the club himself and didn't want any help or advice and Premier League in five years. Current owners' comments have been more about harnessing knowledge and skills and getting a bit better every day. Does that make you feel optimistic or pessimistic ?

Do their actions so far inspire your confidence and belief ?  Transfer dealings, manager and coaching appointments, ticket pricing, safe standing section etc etc.  What do you reckon ?
    They are certainly giving positive signals but the webcast with the board a couple of months ago was full of corporate speak and left me a bit flat as I have heard a lot of waffle from my bosses over the years.
    As for transfers, this window will give a good indication of actions rather than words.
    Sign a Clive Mendonca equivalent (in any area of the pitch) and I will be bang on board. I still remember the excitement I felt at the time.
    I like the appointment of NJ but felt that MA was as poor an appointment as possible.
    But I do know that I am definitely a glass half empty kind of person so it's no surprise that I am unsure at the moment. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    I got stuck on question three as my answer wasn't there and no option for 'other'.
    Yeah I gave up
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    edited May 24
    PopIcon said:
    Yeah I gave up
    Much like our players gave up on matchday Charltonbob.
  • Options
    Done, BUT...

It is impossible to give an informed opinion on our prospects for next season when we have no idea who will be available for selection for the team next season, especially when it is clear many new players will be joining the squd during the transfer window.

Perhaps this survey should take place a couple of months later, when we have a clearer idea of our strength, and the ambition of our owners and management team, as revealed by the calibre of new signings?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Yeah I gave up
    Much like our players gave up on matchday Charltonbob.
    I'm not that bad  :D
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done but feel parking / other travel difficulties or similar should have been an option in question 3.
  • Options
    Done. A few "don't knows" in my answers though.