Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA Euro 2024 - Germany Fixtures

Comments

• My son sent me this, thought it would be good to share, have printed off a copy so I don’t double book!
  • edited May 14
    Any good VPN recommendations , so i can watch BBC and ITV when abroad in Europe?

Admin - Can you change this to members only please, so we can get VPN recommendations! :)
  • Getting excited now. Nothing better than a summer 
  • Month today!  Love an international tournament.  

Predictions for England?

Potential Italy/Spain QF could be tricky, though I'll say I think we'll get knocked out in the Semis - possibly France again if we both get there.  Attacking-wise I think we look good but the defence worries me - Maguire always has a mistake in him, and who is the left back going to be?  Trippier?
  • Any good VPN recommendations , so i can watch BBC and ITV when abroad in Europe?

Admin - Can you change this to members only please, so we can get VPN recommendations! :)
    Doesn't the opera browser come with a free VPN?

Free VPN | Browser with free VPN | Opera Browser

• Getting excited now. Nothing better than a summer 
    A tournament summer is better....
  • Important we win the group looking at that. Wouldn't fancy playing Germany away in front of 80k at Dortmund.
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:
    Getting excited now. Nothing better than a summer 
    A tournament summer is better....
    Haha no idea what happened there 
  • Did you end up sorting plans to head out @ValleyGary ?
  • cafctom said:
    Did you end up sorting plans to head out @ValleyGary ?
    Yes mate we have a loft apartment in Düsseldorf for a few days in June but no tickets unfortunately 
  • Hopefully the ticket exchange will open again between now and the tournament.

I remember during the last World Cup it was open all the time, via an app. Depends what you’re willing to spend, but I reckon there will be some tickets floating around for fixtures in the bigger stadiums (ie - Turkey vs Georgia at the Dortmund stadium).
  • Provisional 30 man squad out today.

Rumours Henderson is left out, which would be a big shock I think given how much Southgate has relied on him in the past.

Presumably Mainoo will be in, I wonder if Wharton could get in too, has looked annoyingly good at Palace.

Rumours Henderson is left out, which would be a big shock I think given how much Southgate has relied on him in the past.

Presumably Mainoo will be in, I wonder if Wharton could get in too, has looked annoyingly good at Palace.
    Agreed, I think Mainoo's form is what has (probably) ended Henderson's England career. Be shocked if we see anyone uncapped in the squad so think it's a bit early for Wharton. 
  • Pickford, Ramsdale, Pope
    Walker, Trippier, Stones, Konsa, Gomez, Maguire, Colwill, Dier, Guehi, Tomori, Shaw, Chilwell
    Bellingham, Alexander-Arnold, Rice, Ward-Prowse, Gallagher, Mainoo, Maddison
    Kane, Foden, Watkins, Saka, Palmer, Bowen, Toney, Gordon

Would probably be my 30, maybe Eze instead of one of the centre backs (begrudgingly)
  • edited May 21
    We look incredibly weak at left back if Shaw isn't fit.

Club rivalries aside i think i'd actually take Mitchell of Palace over Chilwell. At least he's been playing well. Chilwell lost his place to Cucurella and he hasn't even been good, which tells you how bad Chilwell has been.
  • My son sent me this, thought it would be good to share, have printed off a copy so I don’t double book!
    Very good shared to favourites.

Agreed, I think Mainoo's form is what has (probably) ended Henderson's England career. Be shocked if we see anyone uncapped in the squad so think it's a bit early for Wharton. 
    I was very wrong, four uncapped in the squad - Branthwaite (I actually thought he had a cap tbh and expected his inclusion), Quansah, Wharton and Curtis Jones. 
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:
    Pickford, Ramsdale, Pope
    Walker, Trippier, Stones, Konsa, Gomez, Maguire, Colwill, Dier, Guehi, Tomori, Shaw, Chilwell

Would probably be my 30, maybe Eze instead of one of the centre backs (begrudgingly)
    Colwill hasn't played since 2nd March so I'd be surprised if he makes the 30 ahead of Branthwaite. Branthwaite has been brilliant for Everton and is also left footed. I'd take him in this squad because he's the future for England at centre back.
  • sam3110 said:
    Pickford, Ramsdale, Pope

Colwill hasn't played since 2nd March so I'd be surprised if he makes the 30 ahead of Branthwaite. Branthwaite has been brilliant for Everton and is also left footed. I'd take him in this squad because he's the future for England at centre back.
    Both are apparently in the 30.
  • sam3110 said:
    Pickford, Ramsdale, Pope

Branthwaite should be starting the first game for us imo. 
  • Got a feeling he already knows his squad and he’s just bringing in a few extra names like Wharton and Branthwaite to the training squad to give them some experience
  • edited May 21
    Being reported Rashford is out, right decision if so IMHO, been in poor form whereas others who might play on the wing have been in great form.

Rumours Wharton is in, and Jarrell Quansah.
  • Been very impressed with Branthwaite from what I've seen of him and, importantly, he's quick.

Would be a nice balance with him being left-footed and Stones to the right of him.
  • I thought Southgate only selected his mates... Not on here, but going to be a few England haters who'll need to adjust their arguments
  • A blow for Joe Gomez if Quansah is picked, after moving ahead of him at Liverpool in his preferred centre back position.
  • Would like to have seen Cole Palmer involved, but hey go, we always get players we should have taken, that miss out, fitting him in the team would have been another puzzle.
  • Would like to have seen Cole Palmer involved, but hey go, we always get players we should have taken, that miss out, fitting him in the team would have been another puzzle.
    Has Cole Palmer been left out then?