Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Trouble at Norwich

2»

Comments

• MrOneLung said:
    That is not the look of someone who has just been slashed with a knife. 

Looks more like been hit by a flying object 
    I’d say it looks exactly like a blade injury 
    If it was from a knife I'd have thought the poor guy would have been more agitated in that picture.

It’s possible but a very sharp blade like a Stanley knife for example can cut so cleanly that it’s almost without severe pain. At least initially. Of course I have no better idea than anyone else but that photograph looks like a slice from chin laterally onto neck. Exactly what a right handed blade attack would look like and in my view not an impact trauma. We may never know.

Unlike Delia's food, all very unsavoury behaviour.
    Although to be fair to Delia, she was able to increase the ability of the nation to produce some quality savoury and desert (non-savoury) dishes. 
  • Most worn cookery books in our household
  • MrOneLung said:
    That is not the look of someone who has just been slashed with a knife. 

Looks more like been hit by a flying object 
    I’d say it looks exactly like a blade injury 
    If it was from a knife I'd have thought the poor guy would have been more agitated in that picture.

It’s possible but a very sharp blade like a Stanley knife for example can cut so cleanly that it’s almost without severe pain. At least initially. Of course I have no better idea than anyone else but that photograph looks like a slice from chin laterally onto neck. Exactly what a right handed blade attack would look like and in my view not an impact trauma. We may never know.

Unlike Delia's food, all very unsavoury behaviour.
    Although to be fair to Delia, she was able to increase the ability of the nation to produce some quality savoury and desert (non-savoury) dishes.