Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thanks Chuks (Ed. unconfirmed)

2»

Comments

• All the best Chuks ( my best Cilla impression).
  • Though i fully expect him to have another injury blighted season for us next year and then leave us, where of course a team in our division will take a punt on him and he will be completely injury free for them and score 25 goals.
  • Pretty sure the OP is on a wind up, as unless Chuks has agreed to leave with a pay off that is fraction of what he'd earn next season it would make no sense.

He's on the payroll so all we can do is manage him as best we can and get him out there when we can. 
  • Though i fully expect him to have another injury blighted season for us next year and then leave us, where of course a team in our division will take a punt on him and he will be completely injury free for them and score 25 goals.
    Lyle don't you dare make me like your posts. 
  • Quite sad to hear he has been let go.
    If we have paid out his full contract it makes no sense?
    Probably one of the the best options off the bench in the league. The goals didn't really come this season but always made a difference when he came on.
    Hopefully this means a big signing coming in to replace him.
    Thanks Chuks! Always had some rare optimism when you were stripped off ready to come on!
    Hmm