Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Getting your kids to revise

2»

Comments

• edited April 6
    Good thread. 
  • edited April 6
  • R0TW said:
    I took mine up Charing Cross late at night, had a walk around Embankment and indicated that if you fuck around in life, this is where you could end up.
    You took him to Heaven nightclub?

That would have been an eye opener!
    Ha, ha. 
    Never seen so many German soldiers with moustaches.
  • R0TW said:
    I took mine up Charing Cross late at night, had a walk around Embankment and indicated that if you fuck around in life, this is where you could end up.
    Gonna take my nephew around Albany Park with the same message.
  • I quite like Albany Park.
    Well the pub was nice
  • Shhh, so do I, but Charing Cross don't wind as many people up saying Albany Park. 

😉 
  • Gribbo said:
    R0TW said:
    Gonna take my nephew around Albany Park with the same message.
    Why not grove park. That's where all the big entrepreneurs start out I heard.
  • Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs ???
  • iaitch said:
    Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs ???
    Katie Price?
  • Sponsored links:

• iaitch said:
    Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs ???
    the lad's good at Maths - statistically that's not great odds!
  • Does he have any other personality traits that might point to him having any neurodiverse conditions? Could just be a lazy git, or he might have Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA) which means the more you demand he does revision, the more he'll push back against it
  • Well he was made to stay at home and missed the game today. Obviously I can’t fuck off down the Valley as it’s not a great look.

Missed a great performance by the sounds of it!

Gonna go Wigan on Tuesday so bank on a 0-0 wankfest of a game!
  • Well he was made to stay at home and missed the game today. Obviously I can’t fuck off down the Valley as it’s not a great look.

Missed a great performance by the sounds of it!

Gonna go Wigan on Tuesday so bank on a 0-0 wankfest of a game!
    Hope your sacrifice results in some revision being done