Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wycombe [a] Tickets now on priority sale

13»

Comments

• Surprised how many sold for this, fantastic support for a dead rubber early KO 
    To paraphrase the great man (I need to look up and remind myself what he actually did say), little Charlton’s away following isn’t so little any more. It’s a day out and we are used to not expecting to win, not winning and it not spoiling the day; and its the last opportunity until next season starts.
    In an idle moment, just checked and the next season doesn’t start until the weekend of 10th/11th August..that’s a long summer break from the next chance for an away game: 

• Not long enough!
  • edited April 22
    Surprised how many sold for this, fantastic support for a dead rubber early KO 
    Similar to me boss. I’ve done 10 away this season and Wycombe is just one match too many for my enthusiasm. Especially, when it’s in the same month I have bought next season’s season ticket in. 

Obviously, hoping that results and the fixture list can allow us to continue the away support for next season. 
  • Surprised how many sold for this, fantastic support for a dead rubber early KO 
    Beware of drunk midgets on the bus back to the station B)
    Are you going then?
  • redbuttle said:
    Surprised how many sold for this, fantastic support for a dead rubber early KO 
    Are you going then?
    I hope not
    I keep asking myself why I’ve chosen this game to be my first in over 2 years, then I remember that it’s either this or a day at the mother in law’s in Potters Bar

See you there! 

• Allocation: 1,848

• Sold: 1,760

• On sale until 1pm on Friday, April 26th

• Sponsored links:

• clive said:

• Sold: 1,760

88 short of an ‘any spares’ thread 👏👏👏

• Sold: 1,780

• Looking forward to putting this awful season behind us with a couple of thousand fellow Addicks tomorrow afternoon.  

Not too sure on the pub situation before/after the match. Anyone got a plan for the best place(s) to go?
  • se9addick said:
    Looking forward to putting this awful season behind us with a couple of thousand fellow Addicks tomorrow afternoon.  

Not too sure on the pub situation before/after the match. Anyone got a plan for the best place(s) to go?
    Some suggestions on this thread.
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/97916/pubs-for-wycombe-away#latest

• Tickets for this weekend's trip to Adams Park go off sale at 1pm on Friday and won't be available to purchase on matchday.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/match-preview-wycombe-wanderers-v-charlton-0

• Brilliant support 👏 
  • se9addick said:
    Looking forward to putting this awful season behind us with a couple of thousand fellow Addicks tomorrow afternoon.  

Come out of the station forecourt and there is a nice boozer across the road.
  • se9addick said:

Open tomorrow morning? 
  • NabySarr said:
    se9addick said:

Open tomorrow morning? 
    Flint Cottage 

For those fans travelling to Adams Park from the town centre, the Chairboys can recommend the Flint Cottage pub (offering 20% discounts on drinks for WWFC season and match ticket holders on home matchdays), which is opposite the rail station.

• Bus service

Carousel Buses will be operating a revised schedule for their bus service for Saturday's game.

Departing the rail station at 10.10am, 11.00am and 11.50am, the service will arrive at the bus station five minutes later, and drop off at Hillbottom Road at 10.27am, 11.17am and 12.07pm.

The return journeys will leave Adams Park at 3.10pm, 3.50pm and 4.30pm, giving fans the chance to stay behind for the lap of appreciation and a post-match drink before heading back to the town.

A return fare of £4 will be charged.

Hillbottom Road and surrounding areas

Parking restrictions and traffic wardens will be in operation on the streets in the local vicinity to the stadium; please park sensibly and ensure you are not blocking access for emergency vehicles or residents.

Food and Drink

Monty's bar is £5 to enter and fans will have the option to buy a breakfast wrap

Alternatively, head to the Caledonian Suite (free to enter) with the option to buy a breakfast wrap

Outside in the Chairboys Village, we have Fish My Chips and Grill House (German cuisine).

The Away Fan Village will be open for Charlton fans.

The club would like to remind fans that it does not set the prices of food sold by external vendors.

All bars open at 10am.

https://www.wwfc.com/news/2024/april/26/the-big-match-preview-wycombe-vs-charlton/

• Sponsored links:

• Any carveries open early, asking for a friend
  • clb74 said:
    Any carveries open early, asking for a friend
    They open at 10 this morning. 10 minute walk from the train station. 
  • No food at the hour glass. In case anyone cares. 
  • No food at the hour glass. In case anyone cares. 
    They cancelled the carvery after reading negative comments here.