Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wycombe [a] Tickets now on priority sale

Comments

• Just got one on general sale, despite someone calling me about work stuff at the wrong time and forcing me to postpone my carefully-timed break. Another one off the list of grounds I've had plenty of opportunities to see us play at but had never got round to.
  • Nice to see our away following has improved a lot over the years after being very poor for a number of years.
    It seemed to explode when Bowyer came back, Portsmouth away springs to mind.
    That is the game I always think back to. I remember turning to my ex and saying I've rarely seen us this lively.

I think next season if we go up and with the attachment our fans are getting to Nathan Jones and some of these players, we could end up doing a lot better than we usually did in the championship in terms of away followings. 

It's all about momentum. 

I wonder for instance if we were to go up as champions and play Middlesbrough away first game of the season, would we sell our allocation? I think there's a chance now 
  • Got my ticket yesterday, after the game heading off to Marlow for the big one. Marlow fc v Hanworth Villa.
  • Nice to see our away following has improved a lot over the years after being very poor for a number of years.
    That is the game I always think back to. I remember turning to my ex and saying I've rarely seen us this lively.

I think next season if we go up and with the attachment our fans are getting to Nathan Jones and some of these players, we could end up doing a lot better than we usually did in the championship in terms of away followings. 

It's all about momentum. 

I wonder for instance if we were to go up as champions and play Middlesbrough away first game of the season, would we sell our allocation? I think there's a chance now 
    We’d certainly need a bigger taxi 
  • edited April 10
    Nice to see our away following has improved a lot over the years after being very poor for a number of years.

It's all about momentum. 

Opening day in 2000 we did not sell out.

FA Cup game aside we take hundreds up there.
  • edited April 10
    Nice to see our away following has improved a lot over the years after being very poor for a number of years.

It's all about momentum. 

Dont think we took much more than 1,000 for our first match of the season at Blackburn after getting promoted back to the Championship under Bowyer. Doubt we'd sell out Middlesborough tbh

Edit 1,077 to be exact

It's all about momentum. 

Sell out Boro away?
    Ooh aah would have kittens.

• Croydon said:

It's all about momentum. 

Dont think we took much more than 1,000 for our first match of the season at Blackburn after getting promoted back to the Championship under Bowyer. Doubt we'd sell out Middlesborough tbh

Edit 1,077 to be exact

Is there a less exciting Championship away day than Blackburn? Especially as we have played them in L1.
  • Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

It's all about momentum. 

Edit 1,077 to be exact

Is there a less exciting Championship away day than Blackburn? Especially as we have played them in L1.
    Easily one of worst town in England as well. Absolute toilet.
    Total shithole
  • Sponsored links:

• redbuttle said:
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

It's all about momentum. 

Edit 1,077 to be exact

Total shithole
    TBF, the part of town that the Valley is located in has probably seen better days
  • Anyone driving who's found somewhere secure & not more than a 20 min walk from the Stadium ? 

I'm having a nightmare finding one. Last time we booked a space on a driveway quite close to the ground, only to find a skip blocking it and no-one home ! Not trying that again....
  • Anyone driving who's found somewhere secure & not more than a 20 min walk from the Stadium ? 

I'm having a nightmare finding one. Last time we booked a space on a driveway quite close to the ground, only to find a skip blocking it and no-one home ! Not trying that again....
    The industrial estates near the ground usually have spaces. I ended up with quite a decent one back in 2021 by chance, after getting slightly lost and seeing a sign  :) It was off Lane End Road.
  • Thanks, killerandflash.

I always worry that we'll miss out and then be madly driving around close to ko.
  • Got my tickets two weeks ago.
  • redbuttle said:
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

It's all about momentum. 

Edit 1,077 to be exact

Total shithole
    TBF, the part of town that the Valley is located in has probably seen better days
    Doesn't compare in any shape or form. Blackburn is on par with Luton.
  • redbuttle said:
    redbuttle said:
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

It's all about momentum. 

Edit 1,077 to be exact

Total shithole
    TBF, the part of town that the Valley is located in has probably seen :) better days
    The Ewood Club is nice on a matchday :)
  • redbuttle said:
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

It's all about momentum. 

Edit 1,077 to be exact

Total shithole
    Stay in Clitheroe....nice town and lovely surrounding countryside with some lovely pubs.
    • Allocation: 1,848

• Sold: 1,415

• On sale until 1pm on Friday, April 26th

• Sponsored links:

• redbuttle said:
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

It's all about momentum. 

Edit 1,077 to be exact

Total shithole
    Stay in Clitheroe....nice town and lovely surrounding countryside with some lovely pubs.
    Great. Thanks
  • redbuttle said:
    redbuttle said:
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

It's all about momentum. 

Edit 1,077 to be exact

Total shithole
    TBF, the part of town that the Valley is located in has probably seen :) better days
    The Ewood Club is nice on a matchday :) Sorry. Meant the town.
  • With the new SKY deal we might find 12:30 away on a Saturday/ Sunday is a regular occurrence next season. Especially, after Christmas if we are doing well. 

• It would be nice to sell out again - 400 left. 
    It sends a message to those players that will be here next year, that if we can take 1500+ to mid-table matches in a poor season, then think ahead to next year and more exciting times. 

Chance to give May a big shout. 
    Hopefully not say goodbye to Dobbo
    Maybe an unbeaten finish. 

Should be a good day. 
  • With the new SKY deal we might find 12:30 away on a Saturday/ Sunday is a regular occurrence next season. Especially, after Christmas if we are doing well. 

Don't.

• Sold: 1,549

• Sold: 1,637