Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New England shirt 2024 & St George’s scandal

IMO this is one of the best England shirts in years.

But there’s a few upset snowflakes over the artistic license used for incorporating blues and purples in the St George’s cross on the collar… personally I think it’s more scandalous that it’ll cost £85 minimum for an adult size.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 22
    I don't understand why the England shirt is Blue and White. 
    The flag of St. George is Red and White. 
    Scotland have Blue in their national shirt. 
    Wales have Red in their national shirt 
    Ireland have Green in their national shirt. 
    Why do we have Blue in ours?

It's the colours of the England logo. Blue, white and red. Been our logo since the 1800s
  • Options
    Terrible idea imo 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cannot think of anything more English than showing a small flag with altered colours!

Would not be acceptable in most countries. But this is England.

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    don't buy it, some things u just don't mess with...
    Did you have a problem with this kit too? image
  • Options
    Billyboy said:
    Cl makes me laugh, people saying " don't see why people getting upset over such a little thing"  but when people were asking about changing the red red Robin song.. almighty uproar 
    Completely different situation. We aren't permanently changing the flag of the country. I agree I think it's a bit silly but doesn't bother me even slightly enough to get irate about it. Changing red red robin is erasing decades of the clubs traditions permanently.
  • Options
    Have the manufacturers said it’s the flag, or is it just an unnecessary decorative feature that people are assuming is the flag? I don’t see how it can be the flag if it’s not red and white.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s because of the wonkie  world we live in now, that people are looking at any small detail to commmet.
  • Options
    It's no longer really representative of the George Cross other than the shape. As people say there are much bigger things to worry about in the world but it's just a weird and unnecessary thing to mess around with. 
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68634777

A massive shock as Germany will switch to Nike in 2027, after wearing Adidas for 70 years
  • Options
    Starmer and Thornberry are proper snowflakes.
  • Options
    edited March 22
    Rishi Snowflake and Lucy Frazer are proper snowflakes 

• Options
    fenaddick said:
    Redhenry said:
    don't buy it, some things u just don't mess with...
    Did you have a problem with this kit too? image
    Yes, the whole kit was awful
  • Options
    Yeah let's make this political, that'll really make it a sensible discussion ffs