Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kate Middleton

Anyone got a theory on what they think is going on? 

That video released by the Sun and TMZ sure as hell doesn't look like her. And if it was her how come they went for a public stroll about Windsor and no one else got a better photo/video of them? Not to mention that if she's well enough to do that, she's surely well enough to do a photo shoot or interview or something and end all the fuss.

Comments

• Options
    From my contact in the palace, she’s had a temporary stoma bag fitted.
  • Options
    Pix on the front of a couple of the papers today from the video - certainly doesn’t look like Kate.
  • Options

That video released by the Sun and TMZ sure as hell doesn't look like her. And if it was her how come they went for a public stroll about Windsor and no one else got a better photo/video of them? Not to mention that if she's well enough to do that, she's surely well enough to do a photo shoot or interview or something and end all the fuss.
    The video was taken in a farm shop, so probably few people around.

She is married now, Middleton is her maiden name.
  • Options
    Its ridiculous it really is...

We dont get told things: "What are they hiding, what arent they telling us"
    We do get told things: "What are they hiding, what arent they telling us"
    It's not really, she wasn't seen for months. The operation, she supposedly had wasn't pre-agreed as they had to cancel bookings etc. 

I have heard all of the rumours but don't really know what to believe but it's a mystery. Obviously the biggest one was the likely divorce, William cheated etc. Nothing really adds up, although Guinness has stated above something that could explain the lack of public eye or going anywhere.

You just have to go back to Princess Diana and other stuff with the royals, so you can understand why people have gone overboard, the future queen. 

We'll see what eventually comes out or if its done.
  • Options
    Disappointed as I thought this might have been another "Would ya" thread.  :#
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's not really, she wasn't seen for months. The operation, she supposedly had wasn't pre-agreed as they had to cancel bookings etc. 

I have heard all of the rumours but don't really know what to believe but it's a mystery. Obviously the biggest one was the likely divorce, William cheated etc. Nothing really adds up, although Guinness has stated above something that could explain the lack of public eye or going anywhere.

You just have to go back to Princess Diana and other stuff with the royals, so you can understand why people have gone overboard, the future queen. 

We'll see what eventually comes out or if it’s done.
    But….why do you care? You have zero attachment to this woman I presume, unless you’re a friend of the royals? She doesn’t know you. Why do you have an interest in her medical records apart from wishing her well as a fellow human being.

it’ll be the same people that when the news shows her receiving treatment “why they showing this, thousands of people get sick they don’t get special treatment” blah blah blah.
    I don't personally, but i can see why people constantly were asking about her. Someone in the public eye, the future queen, part of the parcel i am afraid.  As i say i haven't really got drawn into it just seen bits, i have never really been a royalist, i don't dislike them but not really interested.
  • Options

We'll see what eventually comes out or if it’s done.
    But….why do you care? You have zero attachment to this woman I presume, unless you’re a friend of the royals? She doesn’t know you. Why do you have an interest in her medical records apart from wishing her well as a fellow human being.

it’ll be the same people that when the news shows her receiving treatment “why they showing this, thousands of people get sick they don’t get special treatment” blah blah blah.
    It's the same with any celebrity though. It's always been the same, and always will be the same. They sell newspapers, because the more famous they are, the more people feel they're somehow a part of their lives.
    The country went into meltdown when Diana died, and some people were even more grief stricken than when their own relatives died. Very few of them had even met her, but they all felt like they knew her.
  • Options
    the news is literally mental - didn't think the pic looked like her, but in the video it's clearly her.

can't they just leave her alone?, why on earth should we be privvy to private medical info
    You reckon? I’ve watched the video and don’t think it’s her. Agree though, people demanding to know everything are mental and social media filled with the usual bullshit fakes, rumours etc 
  • Options
    I don't really care either way, but I'm a great believer in the truth....knowing it & telling it. If there is nothing to hide then say so. Don't leak photos that have been "touched up" or pop out to the local shops as if you are Mr & Mrs nobody. Where were the bodyguards? Police presence ? William is next in line to the throne & could be King tomorrow if Charles dropped down dead today. One reason why Diana died in Paris was because she was trying to outrun the Press without any security. 
  • Options
    The fuss is because they are the royal family and our taxes pay towards their existence which gives us prurient rights
  • Options
    I wasn't worried about this until I found out there's a mole involved.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 19
    A "close friend" recently shot himself dead and Wills had to pull out of a church service at very short notice to deal with a "personal matter" on the same day, coincidence?
    Now all this with a Kate look-a-like, photoshopped pictures, King diagnosed with cancer, but we can't be told what cancer.

I wonder........?

• Options
    IdleHans said:

The video was taken in a farm shop, so probably few people around.

She is married now, Middleton is her maiden name.
    Yes, but Saxe-Coburg-Gotha is such a mouthful

Her name is Her Royal Highness, the Princess of Wales, Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn, Duchess of Cornwall, Duchess of Rothesay, Countess of Carrick, Baroness Renfrew, Lady of the Isles, Countess of Chester.  It's perfectly simple!  

This is Kate Middleton.  She's a free diver from New Zealand.  (And, judging by her outfit, she could be the "Princess of whales"). 

• Options
    I wasn't worried about this until I found out there's a mole involved.
    Surely they'll have used a scalpel

• Options
    edited March 19
    I don't really care either way, but I'm a great believer in the truth....knowing it & telling it. If there is nothing to hide then say so. Don't leak photos that have been "touched up" or pop out to the local shops as if you are Mr & Mrs nobody. Where were the bodyguards? Police presence ? William is next in line to the throne & could be King tomorrow if Charles dropped down dead today. One reason why Diana died in Paris was because she was trying to outrun the Press without any security. 
    People aren't open about every aspect of their lives. It's not about being truthful, it's about being relevant.

The edited photograph wasn't leaked. 

The press crave stories, especially on the royals as they get a high number of clicks.

Of course they had security with them on their farm shop trip.
  • Options
    Is that meant to be a joke ? 
  • Options
    Is that meant to be a joke ? 
    No.