Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter City [a] Tickets (Ed. 1,335 Sold Out)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Will try and watch 1 am from Brisbane QLD....depends on how much booze i have tonight on my hols......
  • Options
    Anybody travelling from Paddington to Exeter this morning should note that trains are being diverted between Reading & Taunton & are due to arrive in Exeter 33 minutes later than scheduled.
  • Options
    Best wishes to all travelling.

In the absence of a CL preview, here is the one from CAST:

https://www.castrust.org/2024/03/the-long-good-friday-trip/
  • Options
    Think they’ve got their Tyrese Campbell’s mixed up
  • Options
    The home tickets are sold out too
  • Options
    Does anyone want to swap their standing ticket for a seated adult OR swap their seated under 18 ticket for a standing u18 ticket? #cafc
  • Options
    Spare standing ticket going, inbox me - note i'm currently in Plymouth.
  • Options
    Apparently snowing there at the moment 
  • Options

Not snowing, bright but very breezy here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very windy in Exmouth, one shower this morning but otherwise much dryer than yesterday which h was rank.

If nothing else, the wind will help dry the pitch!
  • Options
    edited March 29
    My sons are coming down by train today, just had a message saying the trains are rammo, and someone has passed out on the train, hope they are ok.
  • Options
    Does anyone want to swap their standing ticket for a seated adult OR swap their seated under 18 ticket for a standing u18 ticket? #cafc
    I have a standing adult ticket going unused if that helps you out at all? Can pass over at ground if you inbox me. 
  • Options
    cafc_ad said:
    I have a standing adult ticket going unused if that helps you out at all? Can pass over at ground if you inbox me. 
    Messaged, cheers 👍🏻