Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter City [a] Tickets (Ed. 1,335 Sold Out)

Comments

• Options
    cazo said:
    If anyone happens to have a spare seated ticket I would be interested. 👍
    Call the club still a few for sale 
    Will do although the ones on sale looks like standing ones and I need a seated one.
  • Options
    Heading down tonight weather not looking that good hopefully the game will go ahead 
    COYR 😎
  • Options
    sbaldry said:
    Best place for parking anybody for Friday's game at Exeter ?
    Loads of car parks around  the town just get there early you should be fine
     but don't take a chance on the streets they are red hot on given tickets out down there
  • Options
    Lots of snow down there!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Lots of snow down there!
    Mostly rain now. Should be fine unless waterlogged pitch. Roads have lots of surface water, run off and puddles.
  • Options
    At Fleet services. Torrential rain 
  • Options
    No snow in Exeter yday/today - wet and windy this morning but rain looks to lessen into PM and tomorrow. Think we’ll be fine 
  • Options
    Heading down tonight tickets never arrived in the post despite ordering them 3 weeks ago 
  • Options
    Leaving rain soaked Barnehurst now - staying 2 nights in Exeter - hope it’s at least dry whilst we’re there - COYA
  • Options
    Heading down tonight tickets never arrived in the post despite ordering them 3 weeks ago 
    Make sure to contact the ticket office today so they can get a duplicate printed for you to collect tomorrow 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have done mate thanks 
  • Options
    Tip of the cap to the travelers. Can’t make this one. Safe journey, enjoy the trip, and bring back the 3 points. COYRS!!!
  • Options
    Has been driving rain and hail for the last 3 hours in Exeter city itself….wild old weather today here.
  • Options
    I’m now living in Exeter so if anyone has any questions about the city, pubs, parking etc fire away.

On the local radio station this morning we were described as “red hot” Charlton Athletic lol
    Hi Mate
    If you could recommend some pre and post pubs that would be great. Will be there with my 18 & 19 year old sons, so somewhere with a bit of life would suit them.
    Thanks
    John
  • Options
    thecat said:
    I’m now living in Exeter so if anyone has any questions about the city, pubs, parking etc fire away.

On the local radio station this morning we were described as “red hot” Charlton Athletic lol
    Hi Mate
    If you could recommend some pre and post pubs that would be great. Will be there with my 18 & 19 year old sons, so somewhere with a bit of life would suit them.
    Thanks
    John
    The Black Horse, longbrook st (by back entrance for Central rail Station) is popular, also near there is Stand off (rugby pub) and Little Castle Street (formally Hole in the Wall).

Imperial is big Weatherspoons by St David’s Station but is some walk from the ground. 

• Options
    So there no preview today?
  • Options
    edited March 28
    Thought there was no chance of this selling out because there’s a stream available… streams are the death of football attendances I was told…
  • Options
    Thought there was no chance of this selling out because there’s a stream available… streams are the death of football attendances I was told…
    The stream will be more like a river with this weather !! 
  • Options
    sbaldry said:
    Exeter St James station is next to the ground so imagine they'll have a parking area.
    sbaldry said:
    Exeter St James station is next to the ground so imagine they'll have a parking area.

AB is correct, Its a tiny station in a residential area which now has mostly residential parking and public pay and display mostly with 2 hour maximum time limit.
    Exeter TWs rather speedy to issue tickets and are likely to be active in the area on match days. 

Some limited free on street parking is available on Saturdays but NOT I suspect on a Friday even if it is a Bank Holiday. I can check this out tomorrow and update but prepare to be disappointed as Exeter has increased its resident parking bays in all areas of the city at the expense of public bays.

So, I would not advise trying to park anywhere near the ground which is nestled amongst terraced housing at the east end of the town but not a great distance from the centre.

Instead, many locals driving in for home games use the Triangle Car Park off Heavitree Road which is the main road into Exeter from the east. The entrance to the car park itself is in Russell Street (EX1 2FF). Its a relatively big, open area level car park only 5-6 minutes walk to the ground.  Can't think of a better one.

There are multi-storey car parks further into the main shopping areas but almost certainly more expensive. These can be more like 10-15 minute walk to ground.
    For grounds in residential areas, I would definitely recommend the JustPark app to park cheaply in private driveways etc. I did it at Portsmouth and parked 5 mins away from Fratton for £6
  • Options
    I don't recall anyone on this thread saying that.
    In fact as it's school holidays, a Bank Holiday and in Devon a holiday destination, it was always quite likely to sell out. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 28
    On the train at the moment down to Exeter, can’t believe how flooded the fields are, surprised the trains are still running, let alone the match going ahead!
  • Options
    Lucky the game wasn't played today, as the weather has been grim. Some torrential rain, which would have tested the pitch drainage.

Still really windy, which would also have impacted our silky passing football...or made our hoofs from the back even more random  :D
  • Options
    My mates and I on 9.37 from Paddington Bear in the morning - looking forward to tomorrow - beers bought this afternoon - we have plenty of Blackheart cans - locked and loaded 😀
  • Options
    thecat said:

Hi Mate
    Thanks
    John
    Yeah I’d the say the Stand off is definitely a good option, will have the early football on for sure.

also potentials are The Dug Out which is in the basement of the Hotel Indigo, it’s a modern sports bar or The Turks Head is a big pub with lots of floors and a roof deck. Enjoy John!
  • Options
    Has been driving rain and hail for the last 3 hours in Exeter city itself….wild old weather today here.
    Best take shelter in a boozer then.
  • Options
    My mates and I on 9.37 from Paddington Bear in the morning - looking forward to tomorrow - beers bought this afternoon - we have plenty of Blackheart cans - locked and loaded 😀
    Easter Friday is my favourite footballing day of the season. Can always have a couple more than usual knowing I’ve got an extra two days to recover before work. 
  • Options
    Trains heading that way delayed by flooding tonight...fingers crossed they can sort it out for the morning
  • Options
    Journey from hell got the last train out of London 4 hours crammed in like a sardine glad I had booze and a good Plymouth lad to talk to 

• Options
    edited March 28
    Journey from hell got the last train out of London 4 hours crammed in like a sardine glad I had booze and a good Plymouth lad to talk to 

I bet he wished you well for tomorrow.

Exeter v Plymouth is a very fruity derby.
  • Options
    EFL stat pack for the game: