Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Inaccurate Usernames

Comments

• I have a beard and also a face. So I am not a username fraud. 
  • Wilma said:
    I'm not married to Fred
    You must have been in Buck Rodgers then.
  • Despite efforts to the contrary my username remains as relevant today as the day it was created.
  • I’m probably not better than Shaun 
  • Meebaum don't itch all the time!
  • Morry is my late grandfather, the original Addick in my family. The family moved from the East End of London to Catford after the First World War. My father was born and grew up in Catford.
    So to sum it all up, I don’t live in Catford and my name isn’t Morry.
  • MrWalker said:
    I’m a woman.
    And I run. 
    Everywhere
    Can I please borrow your username for the next four days? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:
    Mine cleverly combined our kit manufacturer at the time I joined and the joys of knocking one out.

I can confirm that Macron no longer manufacture our kits but that I continue to masturb...
    @m@Macronate

I’ve always pronounced your name as Mac Ron R Tay
    Same. It's left me discombobulated.

• Was until 2016. Moved to Charente Maritime, France for a 6 month break and still here. 

• Was until 2016. Moved to Charente Maritime, France for a 6 month break and still here. 
    Nice area, what part are you in...the outlaws used to live in Cozes.
  • My name is Suzanne not Suzi 
  • Nothing inaccurate about my username although the golden is also a nod to my hair colour.
    Unfortunately the last couple of years supporting Charlton has seen too many grey hairs appear.
    Maybe just maybe Nathan Jones will bring the next golden era, we can but dream.
  • My name is Suzanne not Suzi 
    But your surname is Sausage :D
    Almost is actually, which is a massive coincidence as I got the name before I met my husband. 

Was going to ask the same thing as we live on the Ile d’Oléron.

Civrac, St Fort sur Gironde. About 20 minutes from Cozes. Know it well. (:
  • Sponsored links:

I imagine you do quite well regarding wine?
  • I haven’t lived in Blackheath for over 60 years.  Apparently Blackheath was a designated plague pit for the burial of tens of thousands of bodies during the Black Death and Great Plague of the 14th and 17th centuries (this wasn’t my reason for leaving)
  • edited March 3
    Stig said:
    My name is Suzanne not Suzi 
    But your surname is Sausage :D
    Almost is actually, which is a massive coincidence as I got the name before I met my husband. 
    An aunt of mine, her maiden name was Day, she married and became a Knight!

What are the chances of that?
    My mum's friend was Olive Bush and on getting married became Olive Grove.
    Years ago an old mate of mine was to become a father. My mate's surname was Castle. 

One day I mentioned to his girlfriend's mother that it will be amusing if they got married, she questioned this then burst out laughing when I said "your daughter will become Sandy Castle".
  • 🙄 not guilty. Even at the weekends. 
  • Major said:

Was until 2016. Moved to Charente Maritime, France for a 6 month break and still here. 
    I imagine you do quite well regarding wine?
    Certainly do.......  "hic".... Sante 
  • No, you don’t really want to eat me.

• Most of you sit on me and it hurts
  • ........is a miserable bugger..