Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Inaccurate Usernames

Comments

• My middle name is Leslie 
  • I haven't lived in Bangkok since 2004. Many years in Phuket and now in Surbiton.

Such a fraud, though the missus still runs the guesthouse.
  • Mine is accurate my name is Paulie and i am 8290 years old(or my birthday is 8/2/90) whichever you choose to believe 
  • edited February 28
  • I’m a Manc
  • I am not a chippy or own one I am a time served mechanical engineer.
  • I have short metal bars joining my femurs to my tibias and run through SE7 at a moderate pace with short steps.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mine is an anagram of Charlton Athletic,
    Always wondered what your username was about, can’t believe I didn’t work that out!
  • WSS said:
    Can't remember the last time I sung in the west stand.
    Or ‘Maria’ 😜😜😂😂
  • I'm a proper horny fcker
  • Mine is an anagram of Charlton Athletic,
    Always wondered what your username was about, can’t believe I didn’t work that out!
    Nor me … never noticed that
  • In answer to the earlier question it seemed easier to create Southendaddick on net addicks and then this site all those years ago as I’ve mainly lived within 10 miles of the place

Not sure many on here would know the nearby towns..

Says more about my lack of imagination for a username than anything else 😂
    Burnham-on-Crouch? My late father in law lived there and I did once see someone in a Charlton shirt in Tescos car park
  • rananegra said:
    In answer to the earlier question it seemed easier to create Southendaddick on net addicks and then this site all those years ago as I’ve mainly lived within 10 miles of the place

Not sure many on here would know the nearby towns..

Says more about my lack of imagination for a username than anything else 😂
    Burnham-on-Crouch? My late father in law lived there and I did once see someone in a Charlton shirt in Tescos car park
    Oh golly, oh gosh, come and lie on the couch...
  • edited February 29
    I am probably more addicted to Golf than football, as @jimmymelrose can testify when I wanted to watch the US Open instead of the WC Final in 2018. 
  • edited February 29
  • Still called Ross, still a Man, 92…… nowhere near my actual age, but the number of points we’ll have next season😉
  • Swapped Dartford for Hanoi a long time ago, sometimes I miss the Mick Jagger statue and Special Brew 
  • Sponsored links:

• Rayleigh

Did someone suggest Canvey Island 😂😂😂

Only go there for the boys football matches and even that’s painful 
  • Mine’s an accurate one too but not given up on us and switched to Crewe just yet.
  • Mine's pretty accurate... put me in a Charlton team and I'll contribute with no goals or assists.
  • No longer live in Essex (SX). Now living in Kent since May ‘21. Headcorn to be precise. 
  • My name isn't Henry...
  • Live in the Scratching Cat and visit the valley as a season ticket holder. 
    Ps it is in Croydon but closed in 1996.
  • Macronate said:
    Mine cleverly combined our kit manufacturer at the time I joined and the joys of knocking one out.

I can confirm that Macron no longer manufacture our kits but that I continue to masturb...
    Wtf B)
  • I am not calling at all stations from Erith to Charlton, nor do I travel on the line any more.