Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cheltenham [a] Tickets now on sale

Comments

• clive said:
    PeterGage said:
    Advice please.

Would like to go to the game but major mobility issues limits my opportunities. Oxford Utd have parking facilities on the ground site, on a first come basis. Does Cheltenham have similar facilities or parking very close to the ground. Thanks

Car Parking

Car parking is limited here at the Completely-Suzuki Stadium, but you can pre-book a car park space on a matchday online. Matchday parking does cost £8 per vehicle. Street parking in the immediate vicinity is also restricted. 

https://www.ctfc.com/club/completelysuzukistadium/the-stadium/

Thanks Clive
    • Allocation: 1,055 

• Sold: 402

• On sale until: 4pm on Monday, March 4th

• Reckon a few more people will be consulting their work rotas this morning regarding this one :-) 

I'm one of the converts after last night.

After we lose 3-0 at Northampton, with 4 injuries and 2 suspensions, I'll regret it  :D 
  • Come on folks - it’s a 6 pointer and we need to make some noise. 
  • We're going to Cheltenham twice in 8 days. 
  • Come on folks - it’s a 6 pointer and we need to make some noise. 
    My wife will be there, she is very noisy...

• Sold: 418

• These tickets have been absolutely flying out since our win the other night.............65 extra sold.

• Sold: 498

• edited March 1
    Lovely part of the world. Shame it's a weeknight. Have a whole branch of the family who moved from the big smoke and now living over in Nailsworth, Stroud and Cheltenham. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Lovely part of the world. Shame it's a weeknight. Have a whole branch of the family who moved from the big smoke and now living over in Nailsworth, Stroud and Cheltenham. 
    Indeed, though it won't stop us singing "Cheltenham's a sh*thole, I wanna go home"   ;)
  • I’m meeting up with family from Bristol and Ross on Wye, all heading to the match COYR 
  • We have an overnighter booked at the  Waterside Travel Lodge in Bath where one of our gang lives. 

So meeting her for an early pre match dinner then drive to Cheltenham and then back to Bath.

Didn't realise that Liam Kinsella is a rising star at Cheltenham FC ! Looking at a photo on their website's recent match report, you can see his Dad in his face ! 

Last time I saw him was when NWKA sponsored Mark's first home shirt when he signed for us, and he brought a very young Liam to the Sponsors' evening at the end of that season. He could have only been around 5 years old. 
  • Croydon said:
    the name of this ground gets worse every time we visit it
    Yes, I enjoyed my visit to the Mostly Suzuki stadium last year. Looks like they've moved on though.
  • We have an overnighter booked at the  Waterside Travel Lodge in Bath where one of our gang lives. 

Bath is nice but it must be soul destroying living in a Travelodge…
    Is it Alan partridge?
  • Would have fancied this if I’d been home but we are away in Suffolk for the week.

Is it Alan partridge?

• a few mins up the road for me and Mrs AppyAddick 
  • Sponsored links:

Lol ! That couldn't be much further from the truth ! 
  • Surprised at the relatively low munber here.
    It’s an absolutely massive game!
  • edited March 2
    CafcSteve said:
    Surprised at the relatively low munber here.
    It’s an absolutely massive game!
    Tuesday night with only one rushed shot at a train back. Would sell out on a Saturday no problem 
  • Yeah, would defo have gone in a Saturday but can't really do it easily on a Tuesday and the train time meant I never gave it a second thought sadly. Hope they stay up as never been and would like to (assuming we stay up of course!!).

• Sold: 572

• very respectable numbers given the day/time of the game and the sheer number of away games we've had in the past few weeks
  • suspect there'll be a high number of streams being purchased as well, would be interesting to see our streaming numbers when available to the UK.
  • suspect there'll be a high number of streams being purchased as well, would be interesting to see our streaming numbers when available to the UK.
    nowhere near as many as watching on a dodgy firestick ;)

• Sold: 603

• Tickets are no longer on sale but will be available to purchase (card only) from the Away Ticket Booth from 6.30pm on matchday, with a price increase of £2