Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Derby County : Saturday 3rd February 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• For a minute I thought that might've been CBT stood there on the right , all on his own .....

• Get that team sheet out the way... Whilst the Camera zooms in on the Directors Box!!!
  • Swapping ends should be banned. 
  • Charlton kicking towards the Cupboard End in the First Half
  • sam3110 said:
    sm said:
    Have Derby dropped CBT  - their manager said something about needing to fit in with their style of play last week? 

Injured, not dropped
    I find it rather satisfying that having apparently cited a quote-unquote "injury" in order to get a move he now finds himself unable to play due to an ACTUAL injury.

Not that I would wish injuries on any player, just seems somewhat karmic.
  • thenewbie said:
    sam3110 said:
    sm said:
    Have Derby dropped CBT  - their manager said something about needing to fit in with their style of play last week? 

Injured, not dropped
    I find it rather satisfying that having apparently cited a quote-unquote "injury" in order to get a move he now finds himself unable to play due to an ACTUAL injury.

Not that I would wish injuries on any player, just seems somewhat karmic.
    Is it a genuine Injury... Or was it a Gentleman's Agreement?
  • Did they play 'Nathan Jones you've been gone too long'?
  • Early cross into the Derby box, comes to May on the edge of the area, but his volley is blocked
  • Lewis Dunk is a good player  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Derby matching us with a 3-5-2 after plating 4-2-3-1 for a while. Mendez-Lang and Collins up front. 
  • Good possession from Derby in our half, ended with Coventry doing well to read a pass, he plays a hospital ball back to AMB and its out for a throw to them
  • May's first mistake! lol. 

Lost the toss.
  • Fast start by us then a shanked clearance puts us under pressure, free kick whipped in and AMB punches it clear but took a blow to the face for his troubles

• Big Derby County turnout at #cafc today.

• Derby FK about 10-15 yards off the left hand corner of the area

Ladapo with a push on their man
  • Derby FK about 10-15 yards off the left hand corner of the area

Ladapo with a push on their man
    AMB bravely punches away, and is still down after being clattered very late
  • Isted warming up vigorously (for a keeper)
  • edited February 3
    Wont be surprised if thats concussion... AMB has just taken his mask off, not sure if thats to help to follow the protocols
  • But AMB back on his feet and seems likely to be patched up and continue 
  • Sponsored links:

• AMB with a good punch from the free kick. Looked to take one in the head. Nelson and our defenders waved the physio on right away. AMB is sitting up, now standing. 
    1. 4'

Post update

Foul by Curtis Nelson (Derby County).

2. 4'

Post update

Ashley Maynard-Brewer (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Wont be surprised if thats concussion
    Won't be the first time will it...
  • Bolton 0 Barnsley 1
  • For those who have not seen earlier game
    FT Oxford 1 Reading 1
  • edited February 3
    AMB going for the Terry Butcher look now, as he's bandaged up
  • AMB now with a head wrap and a Zorro mask. Like a pad on a bad stag do. 
  • Pompey 1-0
    F/wood 1-0 Stockley
  • Hull 1-0  :)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!