Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League One Relegation Watch 2024

Comments

• edited February 6
    Reading score 45th minute
  • edited February 6
    Reading 1-0 up right on HT!!

Knew it would happen, they've not been in the game at all

Long throw headed on in the box
  • Oh dear.

Oh dear, oh dear.
  • edited February 6
    HT: Stevenage 0-1 Reading - Gone down as an Own Goal
  • edited February 6
    Goal Difference keeping us out of the bottom 4. 

Alfie May's goals might just be pivotal to our safety.

Edit.

Or our defence isn't so bad after all. We love to let in last minute goals but we dont lose games by 3 or 4. 
  • edited February 6
    Been watching the  Vale game don’t think they’ve had a shot on target, Orient better side and have had 2 or 3 good chances but can’t finish 😤
  • I don't personally think Reading will go down anyway. Far more likely that someone like Exeter or Shrewsbury get sucked into it, especially as both those sides don't score many goals.
  • A win brings Reading out of the bottom four and drops Port Vale in. 
  • Starting to shit bricks a bit now
  • Supporting Charlton is bloody awful 
  • Sponsored links:

• Out of bottom 4 on GD but at least Carlisle and Cheltenham aren't winning...!
  • Out of bottom 4 on GD but at least Carlisle and Cheltenham aren't winning...!
    I think they call thst tempting fate.
  • Fighting for bloody crumbs at the bottom of the table, This is how low we have sunk 61 years supporting this club never seen so bad.
  • Fighting for bloody crumbs at the bottom of the table, This is how low we have sunk 61 years supporting this club never seen so bad.
    Yes, hoping that Orient can best Port Vale just so we stay out of the bottom 4.

What a time to be alive. 
    Yes, hoping that Orient can best Port Vale just so we stay out of the bottom 4.

What a time to be alive. 
    My doctor has already promised to double my Valium if the worst happens to us.
  • Stockley for 2-0
  • msomerton said:
    Out of bottom 4 on GD but at least Carlisle and Cheltenham aren't winning...!
    I think they call thst tempting fate.
    It would take an absolute miracle for either of them to win tonight.
  • edited February 6
    Orient just smacked the bar. Sorry
    My eyes deceive me. 
  • FFS Orient have just hit the bar from 6 yards when it was easier to score 🤬
  • 2-0 Fleetwood. Stockley
  • Sponsored links:

• Relegation watch. Hmmmmm

• Orient just smacked the bar. Sorry
    My eyes deceive me. 
    Yes Vale are in White and Orient Navy blue 😉
  • FFS... How the fuck arent Stevenage level

Bloke dives for a header but cant reach it, would have been 1-1 had he connected with the ball - This reminds me of 2019/20 when nothing went our way
  • Stockley for 2-0
    Fleetwood 6 points below us. Can they overtake us ?  Obviously with 16 games to go then yes, but in reality ? I was discounting them & Carlisle but now ?
  • Stevenage missing some chances.....grrr.
  • Relegation watch. Hmmmmm

Glutton for punishment
  • edited February 6
    Oh dear god... How the hell have Stevenage missed that??

Their bloke has gone clear on goal, and fired wide from around the penalty spot, its not even good defending from Reading!!
  • Port vale 1-0 down
  • So on PPG we’re currently in the bottom four?
  • Thats better. Vale losing.