Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Leyton Orient Vs Charlton Athletic : Tuesday Boxing Day 2023 : KO 13:00

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2023
    ct_addick said:
    Ficking useless c***s
    Even a useless c*** is better than our Appleton demoralised team…
  • Options
    Abysmal. What does Appleton say after that. 
    Does anyone have the train schedule for Salford?
  • Options
    Did it finish 0-1?
  • Options
    Apples last stand, the “unbeaten record” has gone, time for change, roll on January 1st🤞
  • Options
    Not good enough.  Club is slowly suffocating itself.
  • Options
    Browny comment : There's going to be some fallout from that result. Saying we need to bring in 3-4 quality players especially if CBT leaves. 
  • Options
    Never seen as poor a keeper at crosses than AMB 
  • Options
    Andy Scott is doing a great job at “talent” spotting.

Appleton is useless, but getting rid will change NOTHING.

Ownership remains the main problem 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Every single one of them needs getting rid. Absolute waste of fucking space 
  • Options
    Really don't care anymore, worst team in history of the club, Appleton can't manage and must go!
  • Options
    Brownie: "Quite honestly, I think Curbs would have subbed me off if I let the ball bounce three times in the box."
  • Options
    The entire team has dropped a stinker for that Orient goal. 

- One two down our right is too easy,

- Hector clearance is skied up in the air, in our own box, actually making the situation worse

- AMB comes to punch when he doesn’t need to,

- Fraser clearance is soft and fairly aimless,

- CBT paper thin challenge to keep hold of the ball,

- Edun beaten all ends up by the sub winger and then

- Beckles unmarked in the box
    Yep, that about sums it up. Magic.
  • Options
    Season completely over with 5 months left. Most depressing club to support in efl 
  • Options
    I have never felt such a lack of wanting to buy a ticket and go to the valley to watch us 

this team and manager have nothing about them at least with holden he started to feel like one of us with abit of passion

I just dont know what to do tbf sacking appleton if thats even an option right now im unsure of as a new manager would need to asses the squad before knowing who and where we need players

the players just are not good enough and i dnt think any manager would get much bar a 1-3 game bounce if that 

just 💩💩💩 
  • Options

- Hector clearance is skied up in the air, in our own box, actually making the situation worse

Don't worry though @callumcafc we're not as bad as some people think. 

Ho hum

• Options

Hector was making a creative, Premier League-level throughball to our central playmaker. It's not his fault that he thinks 18 football chess moves ahead of the rest of the team!!! He's equally as good as our former titan Ryan Innis. 
  • Options
    Replace the team bus with a giant noddy car - we’ve just lost the game that defines who is the second worst team in London- only Wimbledon to do now - were coming for them  next year  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gutless, spineless, toothless. Why do we care?
  • Options
    What a load of shit. Why is chem Campbell playing 10 and Kanu out wide the worry for me is when you take Dobson out of the team how bad will it be then. 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    BigDiddy said:
    Andy Scott is doing a great job at “talent” spotting.

Appleton is useless, but getting rid will change NOTHING.

Ownership remains the main problem 
    Agree but dont want Appleton anywhere near the decision making or whatever spending we have at our disposal in January. That performance today and the last few have been inexcusable…
  • Options
    Brownie nailing it. Shocking goal. Hector’s missed clearance, Fraser’s feeble effort, someone getting in AMB’s way,  Even Jones stuck out a foot and missed the ball, allowing the mishiit shot that ended up in the net. Fraser, AMB, CBT and Edun all shockingly weak. 
    But as he says, if CBT goes, where is the threat coming from? 
  • Options
    We desperately need a proper manager, with sound tactics a good training schedule, proper defensive organisation, proper dead ball tactics.
  • Options
    Browny: Talking about pride of wearing the shirt. "I couldn't not try my hardest."
    It's not that this team are soft. They play like they don't really give a shit. May will leave during his contract, I have no doubt. He is hurting, the rest are happy just to have a job. 
  • Options
    I don't know if we need more players or a new manager or both. I do feel like we can rule out getting them all in January. 

I also feel like this and Holden have been Adkins all over again, a few decent results followed by a dramatic loss of form. 

I can't see Scott and Methven being part of our future with the cross they have brought in.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Never seen as poor a keeper at crosses than AMB 
    ct, he doesn't come for them ! 
  • Options
    Not in the least bit surprising really.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!