Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Best and worst Christmas presents 2023

13»

Comments

• An umbrella with a light in the handle? Oh and in the same present another umbrella without a light
    The thought process of that person standing in a shop and thinking two umbrellas is a decent Christmas present!
  • An umbrella with a light in the handle? Oh and in the same present another umbrella without a light
    The thought process of that person standing in a shop and thinking two umbrellas is a decent Christmas present!
    Totally agree, not only that but the one with the light cost one pound, and the other must have been considerably cheaper so reckon £1.50p in total. 😀😀😀
  • JamesSeed said:
    All I ever want for Xmas is a record token  :(
    That’ll never be Christmas No1
  • Best - A goat swimming hat!

Worst - A giant safety pin? 🤷‍♀️🙄😩🫣😱
    Totally agree, not only that but the one with the light cost one pound, and the other must have been considerably cheaper so reckon £1.50p in total. 😀😀😀
    It’s the thought that counts…apparently! 
  • Well the mother in law got me a few mix and match smellies, but think she got confused and I also got a gift wrapped Carex anti bacterial hand wash 
  • Wilma said:
    Best - A goat swimming hat!

How often do the goats go swimming? 
    Yeah I was struggling with that. Or is it a goat shaped swimming hat? Or one made of goat skin?
  • Sponsored links:

Don’t we all have a daytime brolly and a nighttime brolly ? 
  • Anyone get one of those half-season tickets they were banging on about today? Ouch. 
  • Stig said:
    Wilma said:

Yeah I was struggling with that. Or is it a goat shaped swimming hat? Or one made of goat skin?

Here it is, a swim hat with goats on.
    Goats are pretty good swimmers actually but avoid it as they hate getting wet.
    Not waterproof you see.
  • Off_it said:
    I bought myself the stream for the match today. Worst present I could've hoped for.
    Same … why did I bother! 
  • Stig said:
    Wilma said:

Not waterproof you see.
    What did you want a not-waterproof-swimming-hat for? Regardless of what’s printed on it?
  • Fumbluff said:
    Stig said:
    Wilma said:

Not waterproof you see.
    What did you want a not-waterproof-swimming-hat for? Regardless of what’s printed on it?
    Lol it’s the same material as the waterpolo hats.
    Not intended to keep you dry but to just cover your hair.
    Our pool insists on wearing a hat.
  • Stig said:
    Wilma said:

Not waterproof you see.
    Now I'm wondering what the first word on that book is. Looks scary to me.
  • I ask everyone in my family not to buy me anything but each year they ignore me. Not because I’m short of money or I’m not interested in Christmas it’s just don’t like others spending their money on me. But I do like buying my family stuff. 
    My wife bought me a 4K copy of Oppenheimer which I really did want and was my only present to open from her. 
  • Stig said:
    Stig said:
    Wilma said:

Not waterproof you see.
    Now I'm wondering what the first word on that book is. Looks scary to me.
    🤣 Limitless 😂
    Nuala is a seasoned cold water swimmer. Essential reading for us nutters who love getting in the sea all year 😎
  • My Sis and her husband came over today. He’s a director of the print company who made the Taylor Swift Reputation tour VIP boxes. They had a spare one in his office and gave it to her. She was beside herself and said that other than the concert tickets we got her, was best thing she’s been given all year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Worst.  Charlton.
  • No worst pressies this year.

Got tickets to see the smyths (smiths tribute band) at Shepherd’s Bush empire in a couple of weeks with my son. I had tickets to see morrisey in Perth at the beginning of December but he cancelled on the day so this is the next best thing.

also, my wife bought me/us tickets to see Niall Rodgers in July at dreamland, Margate.

really looking forward to both.
  • Fumbluff said:
    Stig said:
    Wilma said:

Not waterproof you see.
    Lol it’s the same material as the waterpolo hats.
    Not intended to keep you dry but to just cover your hair.
    Our pool insists on wearing a hat.
    Must be a bloody big hat