Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Best and worst Christmas presents 2023

Comments

• Close the thread - I win 

Is that an invite for something at five past seven?

Is that an invite for something at five past seven?
    Sent the photo to one of my mates, he asked if I would be shooting from outside the box 😃
  • Best was the look of astonishment on Mrs Stigs face when she knocked our tree over. Didn't have a bad one.
  • Tric914 said:
    I bought my 3 grandkids these. Best present ever apparently......oh the naivety of youth!
    Even got them crossbar challenge footballs.
    Impressive

If ever there was an appropriate pre-cursor leading to disappointment, that is it!
    Wot…no trains?
  • Best was a new waterproof coat for long dog walks

Worst was a Christmas tree ornament with my own name on it from the In-Laws
  • Sponsored links:

• Decent haul, too much to mention but my mum has knitted us all a gift. This was mine.....

• Best, new golf bag

Worst, primark wooley hat.

Is that the best or worst...🙄

On current form that's something to build up to a climatic finish...only to be disappointed at the end.

If ever there was an appropriate pre-cursor leading to disappointment, that is it!
    Wot…no trains?

• fadgadget said:
    2 Copy's of the same book that i already had 
    A book about coincidences?
  • @AFKABartram’s early shaving apron post killed this thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

Worst, and also amusing was lights that clip into the holes on crocs to help me avoid treading in slugs and animal shit when in the garden (I assume). 

You'll change your tune when you spot that dog shit in advance and feel like a champion.
  • Best a new golf fleece

Worst a shaving apron 
    WTF - shaving apron !!!
    WTF - a golf fleece !!!
  • An umbrella with a light in the handle? Oh and in the same present another umbrella without a light
  • An umbrella with a light in the handle? Oh and in the same present another umbrella without a light
    I hope it is marketed as The Gamp Lamp.

All well & good until you pull a stunner from.The Millers take her back to yours & then find out she's Chelsea.....

(You naturally wouldn't pull Millwall or Palace)
  • It wasn't a present, but I saw this in a shop the other day. Quite the most bizarre thing ever. And somebody doesn't know the difference between an acorn and a pine cone. I really hope that whoever got one of these was thrilled with it.

• Carter said:

Worst, and also amusing was lights that clip into the holes on crocs to help me avoid treading in slugs and animal shit when in the garden (I assume). 

You'll change your tune when you spot that dog shit in advance and feel like a champion.
    To be fair, its solving a problem I never knew existed. I'm not a prolific wearer of crocs and believe they are very much a convenience footwear item to be used in the garden, and I have trodden in slugs and fox shit previously so, yeah I'm definitely being a bit ungrateful 

All well & good until you pull a stunner from.The Millers take her back to yours & then find out she's Chelsea.....

(You naturally wouldn't pull Millwall or Palace)
    I don’t think the word ‘stunner’ belongs in the same sentence as ‘The Millers’ 

But agreed, in terms of Palshit or the Spanner’s 

That said, Lady Flash might be rather upset if I brought another female home…..
  • All I ever want for Xmas is a record token  :(