Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Barnsley Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 16th December 2023 : KO 3:00pm

Comments

• Kanu is on for Tedic.

• Hector can't cut out a header and Barnsley are in but AMB off his line quickly to block
  • Carlisle 1-1

• Kane really should be working AMB from O'Keefe's cross but mis hits. Charlton then go short from the goal kick and lose the ball but Hector sees Cole out
  • Christ that Lockyer situation doesn’t seem good at all
  • What chance have we got when we have the Chuckle Brothers at the centre of our defence?
  • Thomas having a bad few minutes 
  • ross1 said:
    ross1 said:
    Bad injury to Lockyer, game stopped and doctor on
    Thought he had left Charlton?
    Some caring people worry about ex-player getting a serious injury ... hoping not what happened at the end of last season to him
    Thought he wasn’t playing for charlton or Barnsley.  What you have written tells me nothing. Don’t know what happened to him end of last season 
  • What chance have we got when we have the Chuckle Brothers at the centre of our defence?
    Leuth is on his way while we speak 
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:
    ross1 said:
    Some caring people worry about ex-player getting a serious injury ... hoping not what happened at the end of last season to him
    Thought he wasn’t playing for charlton or Barnsley.  What you have written tells me nothing. Don’t know what happened to him end of last season 
    You have obviously not been following Charlton long if you do not know about Lockyer
  • Hector.....
  • Now on BBC play suspended .
    Bournmouth v Luton.
    Trust player will recover full health.
  • ross1 said:
    ross1 said:
    You don’t know what happened to him last season? Wow.

• O'Keefe gets beyond Edun a bit too easily and delivers a wonderful ball in, McAtee just can't get a toe on it
  • 1-1! Get in!
  • We've gone very flat this half
  • ross1 said:
    ross1 said:
    You really are a strange person. Suggest you show some compassion for a former player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolutely deserved. 
  • Well deserved, if a little fortunate…
  • 1-1 CBT Geeeett Innn...now for the winner
  • And that is totally deserved. 
  • ross1 said:
    ross1 said:
    ross1 said:
    You have obviously not been following Charlton long if you do not know about Lockyer
    What about Lockyer at Charlton 
  • If he leaves next month we could well be in trouble.

Only him & May scoring atm. 
  • We've gone very flat this half
    Gettin you twat!! - CBT had no right to get on to the end of that ball
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!