Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD [+POST p11]: Reading vs Charlton Athletic: B.S.M Trophy: Wed 6th Dec 2023 | KO 19.00

Comments

• Options
    Fu*k Reading Brownie...we are one up...will you ever give up on downing our achievements
  • Options
    RoanRedNY said:
    My supposition is that we would be thoroughly fucked without Sir Alfie.
    You suppose correctly!
  • Options
    Thought Fraser couldn't defend 
  • Options
    Fraser... I dof my cap to you for that tracking back
  • Options
    Fraser has turned into prime Patrick Viera this game. 
  • Options
    Fabulous bit of tracking back from Fraser cos Hector got caught horribly out of position, although he had me worried bringing the ball out of the area that he was going to get caught in possession.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    FA Cup who gives a fuck... BDSM Trophy and we're going up
    You might want to Google BDSM...maybe not!!
  • Options
    Fraser has turned into prime Patrick Viera this game. 
    And again!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Wemberlee, Wemberlee, we're the famous Charlton Athletic and we're going to Wemberlee".
  • Options
    Goal just shown on SSN
  • Options
    WTF is Fraser on tonight?
  • Options
    And where is he playing......

NOT  ON  THE  FUCKING RIGHT  HAND  SIDE.

I thank you. 
    And where is he playing......

NOT  ON  THE  FUCKING RIGHT  HAND  SIDE.

I thank you. 
    Your not wrong Golfie but tbh even if he was playing on the right he would still have been on the end of that cross it’s just Alfie being Alfie
  • Options
    Three minutes added but already gone
  • Options
    HT 0-1
  • Options
    HT 0-1 well deserved thanks of course to a neat finish from Alfie...more to come second half hopefully
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Goal just shown on SSN
    Ffs, they never show our goals so I don't both watching
  • Options
    I have no idea how this competition works if we win tonight and get through the group then what ?
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    I have no idea how this competition works if we win tonight and get through the group then what ?
    We're already beyond the Group Stages

We're into the Knockout Stages now my friend

Win the Southern Section of the draw, in something like 10-15 games time, and we play the winners of the Northern section at Wembley

Exciting stuff I know
  • Options
    A hard watch that. Young Rylah is up for it. TC with one great contribution otherwise absolute pants. Alfy with his goal but not much else. Fraser has come onto a game after a lazy start and Hector is bossing it. Otherwise if we were wallpaper we’d be magnolia. To think these two were Premier league in the not too distant past. Dear oh dear. 
  • Options
    HT 0-1 well deserved thanks of course to a neat finish from Alfie...more to come second half hopefully
    Arguably before the goal, Reading had the better chances. We then took control until HT.

We definitely need another goal, as there's bound to be a defensive screwup in the second half.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    As things stand we'll be joining:

Wycombe - Brighton U21 - Oxford - Peterborough - West Ham U21 - Mordor - Crawley - Pompey or Wimbledon... In the next round of the Competition
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    My Reading mate says they’re very bad at the moment, and he’s not wrong. 
    But nonetheless, that was a decent first half. Rylah looks ok, but raw as you’d expect. 
    Fraser in unusual dynamo mode - he must be knackered!
  • Options
    Shame CBT ain't playing, he would have that FB on toast all night...