Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who’s going today?

2»

Comments

• Foxycafc said:
    What’s a freedom pass?
    Something you get that gives you free travel if you are old enough to have seen Wright, Curtis, Kinsey, Campbell, Went, Reeves, Gregory, Treacy, Tees, Moore , Peacock in real life!
    Can’t include Peacock - I saw him play for Charlton, but I am not yet eligible 
    I saw them all and am well away from eligibility. 
    😳 what age is eligibility (I’m 53) ?
  • Foxycafc said:
    What’s a freedom pass?
    Something you get that gives you free travel if you are old enough to have seen Wright, Curtis, Kinsey, Campbell, Went, Reeves, Gregory, Treacy, Tees, Moore , Peacock in real life!
    It is now 66, was 65.
  • Foxycafc said:
    What’s a freedom pass?
    I Got my 60+ last week , so you need to be 60 . 
  • edited December 2023
    fadgadget said:
    Foxycafc said:
    What’s a freedom pass?
    I Got my 60+ last week , so you need to be 60 . 
    No that's Oyster 60+.
    A Freedom Pass is age 66 as Clive said a couple of posts above.