Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD (+POSTp22): Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic: FA CupšŸ†(2): Sat 2nd Dec 2023 | KO 3.00PM

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Many on here wanted L Watson to start ... oh dear
    He did drop an absolute stinker there but he's still been relatively decent this season.
  • Options
    Bet we all wish it was called off for a frozen pitch. Any chance some of our fans could chuck some ice cubes into that corner?Ā 
  • Options
    edited December 2023

I haven't been following the game but assume that we could have done better had we tackled and headed it a bit less. šŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Brings on a defender and a midfielder, absolute bonkers, tactically inept!
  • Options
    Campbell is actually a fucking jokeĀ 
  • Options
    Oxford 2-0
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Sad to hear that in the Championship Joe Aribo hits the post & Karlan Grant should have scored.Ā 

Then in the Premier League Luton have Tom Lockyer & Alfie Dougherty playing for them.

šŸ˜”
  • Options
    Is our leading goalscorer really the only person who can take a corner ffs
  • Options
    2-0 down, good chance to get it into the box and cause some trouble.

Of course we run it off the pitch. Classic.
  • Options
    Second half, frankly just as poor as the first half, Radio Kent saying that Ā Fraser had to get instructions as to what position he should play!..... sounds like a shambles, looking like a shambles

Thatā€™s literally the most normal thing in football to happen. These days you even see players running on with A4 pieces of paper!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Williams and Lapslie both down injured for extended periods.Ā  Why couldn't they take out the one that would have made us all happy?
  • Options
    This is why you play the first team in the cupā€¦ oh wait
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    ross1 said:
    Many on here wanted L Watson to start ... oh dear
    He did drop an absolute stinker there but he's still been relatively decent this season.
    I rate him but he is a youngster. Gonna have bad days and probably always needs someone experienced alongside him to teach him but even then they have bad games.Ā 
  • Options
    PV equalise...šŸ˜”
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Sunderland have a penalty

1-1
  • Options
    Fraser on and we immediately launch two menacing attacksĀ 
  • Options
    Personally Iā€™d get May out of there. A hamstring for him and we really are fkd
    Give Kanu a go
  • Options
    Sunderland equalise šŸ™‚
  • Options
    How the fuck Asimwe and Campbell have pro contracts Iā€™ll never know. Both absolute dog shitĀ 
    LOL
  • Options
    Why are we persisting with short corners. Every one has been wasted! Though the normal corners have been crap as well so perhaps I've answered my own question!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tupac Campbell has been poor for a fair few games now.Ā 
  • Options
    Started supporting in 1961 and Iā€™ve never felt so disillusioned or distanced from the club. I really canā€™t see many positives at the moment.Ā 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Sunderland have a penalty

1-1
    The afternoon is changing.....
  • Options
    20 minutes left to improve on our 1 shot on target.
  • Options
    Why are we persisting with short corners. Every one has been wasted! Though the normal corners have been crap as well so perhaps I've answered my own question!
    Trying to change after having long corners against that giant the other week ... a bit late with tactics
  • Options
    Maidstone 2-1
  • Options
    Is our leading goalscorer really the only person who can take a corner ffs
    Surely he's not still taking corners.

If so then Appleton can do one.Ā 

• Options

71' Booking for Dobson Ā He's adjudged to have fouled Lapslie.