Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD (+POSTp22): Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic: FA Cup🏆(2): Sat 2nd Dec 2023 | KO 3.00PM

Comments

• Options
    Get Watson off
  • Options
    That moment with Asiimwe and Watson sums us up.
  • Options
    This match is telling me that Appleton has done a pretty good job to get the results he has with our squad tbh
  • Options
    One of the worse 1st Half's I've ever seen from us. 
  • Options
    Watson has put in an absolute disasterclass this half. 

Watson, Kanu and Fraser on at HT if possible.
  • Options
    Every year we get another squad that makes 2010-11 squad look like Prime Man City
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    This match is telling me that Appleton has done a pretty good job to get the results he has with our squad tbh
    Also answers any questions as to why Ness and Watson havent been starting ahead of other names when they've been called for
  • Options
    We look so far off it all over the park it's scary 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Sadly, this is 100%

To have got results out of this squad is nothing short of a miracle! 
    Too many big time Charlie’s, failed loanees and inexperienced youth
  • Options

Sorry for the picture
  • Options
    HT 2-0, first one a bit of a lucky deflection, but the second was just terrible, down to the second half now for us to show some spunk and get stuck in.... be interesting to see how Apples deals with this one...can't get any worse surely
  • Options
    Its laughable how bad we look.
  • Options
    S'Charlton init?
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic.   22 legs and no balls. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Sorry for the picture
    “Yeah, let’s use a photo of Bonne, I’m sure they will calm them down a bit”
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Fuck me what is Ness doing for their second 
    Clearly, he's been watching Hector!
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Fuck me what is Ness doing for their second 
    Clearly, he's been watching Hector!
    Hector does not dive in on the ground like a clueless amateur
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Gillingham 68% possession, pathetic.
  • Options
    Need an early.goal in the second half to rattle them,.that's if we can get going,looks like we are soooo.slow.must have loaded up on the fish and saveloy suppers last night.
  • Options
    The problem with this performance is that it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Cup match, element of fairly local teams. Its been prime Charlton shite. Not a redeeming performance on the pitch so far.
  • Options
    Worst Charlton side ever. 
  • Options
    One of the worse 1st Half's I've ever seen from us. 
    Agreed. Truly awful performance.

To top it of the commentary stated that Bonne opened the scoring against his former club, where he had many successful years! Did he?? 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I mean I'm not sure about that, seems more of a confirmation that absolutely everything about the club is shit. Problems way bigger than him but if things do ever get better I don't think he's part of that
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Ness was excellent last season but he has been a liability this. Needs a loan and a replacement. Hector and Jones are the best of what we have at the moment.
  • Options
    Annoying Jones semi blocked the Bonne goal as his shot was so crap Edun would’ve cleared it off the line