Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Cheltenham Town : Tuesday 28th November 2023 : KO 19:45

Comments

• Options
    Almost concede from a cross again 
  • Options
    Cheltenham down our right, Dobbo blocks for a throw. From the throw they get a cross in and despite the CHeltenham player beating Edun for height he puts it over the bar
  • Options
    What a brain dead challenge that was
    Sign him up!
  • Options
    Noooo, my picture's frozen again!!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    This game could be a 5-4 at this rate. Both teams better going forwards than at the back
  • Options
    Stream is behind "real life". 

Got told Alfie scored before he stood up to take it.  
  • Options
    This is very League One. 
  • Options
    This is better.
  • Options

Addicks corner

Not to get excited
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dobson shooting with his left again is it? As was foretold? 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Golfie coming up
    Hope not. I'm depressed enough as it is.
  • Options
    Fraser's corner headed away, pings about a bit and Dobbo has a shot from distance which skips off the turf to the keeper.
  • Options

Another Charlton corner
  • Options
    Need more in the middle when the wide men get it. 
  • Options
    If we replaced the entire back four in January, I can't say I would especially miss any of the current first choice 4. Edun good going forwards, not convinced by his defending yet, Jones is okay but not special, Hector sleepy, and Watson has been the weakest of the lot in my opinion. I'm sure we could do worse than all four, but I also feel like we need to do better to get into the playoffs.
  • Options
    Much better since the equaliser 
  • Options
    Great long ball from Jones sets May away again, his cross cut out for another corner
  • Options
    May has a cross deflected for another corner.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    TWICE IN TWO MINUTES
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    It was a shot, was it?

Oh bugger me, there's another one!
  • Options
    S/nage 1-0
  • Options
    when did we last score from a corner?
  • Options
    Fraser takes corner short to CBT, Dobbo has a shot that cannons of a defender and Cheltenham eventually clear.
  • Options
    Talk between Curbs and Browny about who they thought deserved better international recognition, agree regarding Rufus and Powell, but seem to remember Hales getting overlooked when I thought he deserved a call up, can't quite remember the year... 
    Surprised they didn't mention Darren Bent
  • Options
    when did we last score from a corner?
    Think it was 2004 
  • Options
    Ref gives us a free kick midway in our half.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Much better since the equaliser 

When I was watching at nil nil I thought we were still well on top, without looking completely set defensively. Would've picked a 3-1 ish type win.

Typical that they scored first, and they could score again giving the way we struggle at the back but I'm backing us to get 3 or 4 ourselves tonight.
  • Options
    Much better going forward but always at danger of conceding. Nearly undone from a long throw 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!