Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Cheltenham Town : Tuesday 28th November 2023 : KO 19:45

Comments

• Thank fuck for Alfie May. Please don't concede a dopey goal. 
  • Jack Grealish from wish.com is on for Cheltenham I see
  • SSN: May scores for Charlton, he should change his name to will, as he always scores
  • now hold on Charlton!
  • Jesus Christ Charlton wake up
  • edited November 2023
    Croydon said:
    Next person who calls Fraser something like a Rolls Royce footballer gets a slap. He's so painfully average 
    To be fair Rolls Royce have been shit for the last 40 years.
  • Erk, Cheltenham down our right, T Watsson gets beaten, looks dangerous, but Edun does well in the 6 yard box, to snuff out the chance.
  • Don't cock this up Hector and co
  • May scores twice to get closer to Haaland. Unfortunately Haaland also has scored this evening so still one behind.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hands up who wants the game to end now, when 2 mins ago we all wanted it to last another 10 mins....
  • We have a throw on the RHS, meanwhile the ref goes over to give a yellow card to someone on the CHeltenham bench.
  • edited November 2023
    Hands up who wants the game to end now, when 2 mins ago we all wanted it to last another 10 mins....
    Did we... Falling asleep here a little bit

Reminds me I dont have to drive home from Charlton after this
  • 6 mins added
  • 6 mins added time.
  • May scores twice to get closer to Haaland. Unfortunately Haaland also has scored this evening so still one behind.
    it’s league goals so think they’re level

• "Bounce around if you're 2-1 up" now from the Covered End
  • Cheltenham going route one at every opportunity
  • Edun down the left, Tedic slips as he goes to collect the ball, Edun makes a foul and gets booked. Keeper to take the free kick midway in their half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Edun booked for a challenge in the Cheltenham half
  • mendonca said:
    Don't cock this up Hector
    Corrected that for you. 
  • Tedic is absolutely awful
  • Tedic.  I feel for him.  Imagine being signed by Man City, then just not being able to perform at Charlton?  He must feel that he is watching his dreams drift away.
  • Bit of a scramble, T Watson hoofs down field stright to their keeper, it comes back down our left but AMB claims the cross.
  • We have a throw in the LH corner, CBT takes it into the corner, and it eventually goes out for a goal kick.
  • fenaddick said:
    May scores twice to get closer to Haaland. Unfortunately Haaland also has scored this evening so still one behind.
    it’s league goals so think they’re level

Good spot. I assumed it was all comps because 29 league goals in 11 months (with a three month break) is absurd.
  • Hands up who wants the game to end now, when 2 mins ago we all wanted it to last another 10 mins....
    Did we... Falling asleep here a little bit

Reminds me I dont have to drive home from Charlton after this
    I'm going to stand in the corner of the garden where we keep the compost bins for 20 minutes to replicate the catching the train after the game experience.
  • Cheltenham forward again, send the ball into the area, and AMB claims and falls to the floor.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!