Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our little boy Archie - Calling all Addicks for your help! - New Petition (p3)

Comments

• Options
    Signed and letter sent. Wishing all the best for Archie and family. x
  • Options
    Signed

I'll pass it onto my contacts and also NHS pressure groups on Twitter.

Be interesting to see how many MPs have interests in Vertex from either side of the House.

The good new is you have 3 to 6 years to turn th8s horrible decision around and possibly a more sympathetic Government from 2025.
  • Options
    Signed. Best wishes Archie and your quest to allow him to have the best treatment available to him. 
  • Options
    Done and it took literally 20 seconds.
    Likewise. Less than 10 due to autocomplete
  • Options
    Signed and sent, best of luck to you and your family. 
  • Options
    Done! Best of luck mate. 
  • Options
    Done and shared 
  • Options
    Signed hope the best for you and yours 
  • Options
    Signed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Signed and good luck to you and your wife, and of course Archie.
    My sister in law passed away in 2000 aged 32, with cystic fibrosis.

Wishing you all the best.
    cblock
  • Options
    Happy to sign, and all the best to you and little Archie
  • Options
    Done. All the very best to Archie and family. 
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    Signed and letter/email sent

it’s not the government setting the extortionate price , the American pharmaceutical firm who make it do .
    im sure the government would love to be able to give the go ahead and let everyone receive the treatment but it has to be funded somehow .

Of course the pharma firm have to make money and cover all the time spent developing/attemptin to develop these treatments but they also have to get somewhere within the bounds of reasonability 
  • Options
    all done and shared, best of luck to you all
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Signed both mate, good luck to yourself, Nicky and your beautiful baby Archie.

If there's a donation page or anything like that I'd be more than happy to donate.

It's not much but I'll share it on my twitter page as there may be Charlton fans on there who haven't seen this and I'll mention it in my next video at Portsmouth to hopefully get a few more names signed up maybe if you don't mind? 

All the best again 

Edit: do you mind me sharing this on my twitter page before I post? 
  • Options
    All signed. All the best Archie thinking of you little man.🙏🙏💙💙
  • Options

If there's a donation page or anything like that I'd be more than happy to donate.

It's not much but I'll share it on my twitter page as there may be Charlton fans on there who haven't seen this and I'll mention it in my next video at Portsmouth to hopefully get a few more names signed up maybe if you don't mind? 

All the best again 

Absolutely please do go ahead mate! Brilliant idea! 
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:

All the best again 

Nice one, I'll tweet out tomorrow as it's late now so hopefully more people will see then, hopefully with the next video being Portsmouth and them being a reasonable bunch it will get some signs. 

Again all the best mate and I really wish you all well 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done 
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:

All the best again 

Nice one, I'll tweet out tomorrow as it's late now so hopefully more people will see then, hopefully with the next video being Portsmouth and them being a reasonable bunch it will get some signs. 

Again all the best mate and I really wish you all well 
    Thank you so much mate! This is what being an Addick is all about! 👍🏼 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Signed ita nd sent the letter. All the best to Archie and your family.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Signed and shared on Facebook.

I hope Archie gets the treatment he needs, he is a smashing looking lad and that price is an utter piss take by the drugs company.

Thanks to @Braziliance for reminding me of this thread in his blog.
  • Options
    Signed. All the best to you.
  • Options
    Signed. Best wishes to Archie. Stay strong. 
  • Options
    Signed, Hope it makes a positive difference .
  • Options
    Signed this, wishing you and Archie all the best mate.
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Braziliance for keeping to your word and mentioning Archie and our story at the end of your video! Hopefully will go a long way to getting some more numbers signed up on the petition! 

I was there Saturday down the front. Next away day I will most definitely be buying you a beer (Orient - Boxing Day). 

Great video too! 

PS hope your back gets better soon! 👍🏼 

• Options
    Done - best of luck to Archie and your family