Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Halal meat

2»

Comments

• Options
    Most meat is Halal as it's important to Muslims how their meat is slaughtered and most meat eaters don't care. If they cared about animal welfare they would be vegan. Battery farming and artificial insemination for milk production etc, all pretty bad. I won't be surprised if everyone's vegan in a hundred years time or so, massive environmental benefits as well.

Be thankful that we live in a time where it's socially acceptable to eat a juicy steak and the Vegan protests are so cringe and sanctimonious it's turning people against them. 
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Huskaris said:
    First of all, don't worry about the responses you're getting, this is sport to some of them who see a chance to label someone a racist and get internet points, sad people. So I'll just cut through what everyone isn't saying.

To be clear, I have seen a lot of your posts and it is 100% obvious that your views on this relate to animal welfare, rather than because you're an EDL skinhead, don't let people try and make you think you're the latter. Not to mention the fact that you don't eat meat, so there's no level of hypocrisy there. 

Anyway, onto the actual subject, just so you know, 95% of halal slaughtered animals are now prestunned in the UK, sadly the current issue is Kosher meat where that never happens, although this is a much smaller proportion of animals. This removes my concern around Halal food, and I'd be curious if that gives you comfort @Arsenetatters or if you're still against it?

It is so important that animals are stunned prior to slaughter. 

My source is below from the RSPCA

https://www.rspca.org.uk/getinvolved/campaign/slaughter

Thank you - I had no idea the slaughter was ‘better’ than I’d imagined.
    Jesus H Christ I hadn’t in a million years thought I’d be seen as a racist!! You’re right, it’s all about the animals for me. I’m a vegan - but it’s probably safer to be seen as a racist nowadays!!!
    I’m failing to see a single post using the word racist other than from you and Huskaris.  
    Don't pretend you can't see what was happening earlier in the thread. I know you're not stupid, so don't pretend to be. 
    Plenty pretend that statements that are clearly slyly a bit racist are not, and bleat about semantics and react horrified when they are pulled up on it. Perhaps the balance is being redressed?  
    I just try and advocate for animals. I’m not a racist. 
    I know that, don't worry. It was a general comment - apologies if it sounded like it was aimed at you.  
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    Huskaris said:
    First of all, don't worry about the responses you're getting, this is sport to some of them who see a chance to label someone a racist and get internet points, sad people. So I'll just cut through what everyone isn't saying.

To be clear, I have seen a lot of your posts and it is 100% obvious that your views on this relate to animal welfare, rather than because you're an EDL skinhead, don't let people try and make you think you're the latter. Not to mention the fact that you don't eat meat, so there's no level of hypocrisy there. 

Anyway, onto the actual subject, just so you know, 95% of halal slaughtered animals are now prestunned in the UK, sadly the current issue is Kosher meat where that never happens, although this is a much smaller proportion of animals. This removes my concern around Halal food, and I'd be curious if that gives you comfort @Arsenetatters or if you're still against it?

Absolute shit shambles way to start your post, he started the thread moaning about Halal meat being served in a hospital, no mention about what the actual problem was, no mention about how animals were killed or anything to do with it being blessed. Just a shit empty post. Then you come on here like an absolute helmet, banging on I'm playing the race card and fishing for likes what the actual fuck. I normally only post about Charlton on here as I can't really be bothered to get into rows with some of you weird arseholes who think they know everything. I was bored last night and tried to get the bloke to tell us what his problem with it was. Today he has finally mentioned it. So feel free to discuss with him. But dont insinuate I am calling him out as racist or fishing for likes you absolute melt.
    She
    The lady
    Her
    She
    Her
    Her

I'm bored as well.
    Careful bbw. That's some assumption that you can't make these days. Could be a they and them but I'm sure tatters will let us know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:
    Huskaris said:

Absolute shit shambles way to start your post, he started the thread moaning about Halal meat being served in a hospital, no mention about what the actual problem was, no mention about how animals were killed or anything to do with it being blessed. Just a shit empty post. Then you come on here like an absolute helmet, banging on I'm playing the race card and fishing for likes what the actual fuck. I normally only post about Charlton on here as I can't really be bothered to get into rows with some of you weird arseholes who think they know everything. I was bored last night and tried to get the bloke to tell us what his problem with it was. Today he has finally mentioned it. So feel free to discuss with him. But dont insinuate I am calling him out as racist or fishing for likes you absolute melt.
    She
    The lady
    Her
    She
    Her
    Her

I'm bored as well.
    Beat me to it 😃

Can we move the thread onto Pie, Mash and Liquor

I’ll start

It’s shit 
    We'll be on to mum jokes soon  ;)
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    This is a picture of my friend’s cat.

The first Seth Plum post I've liked in a very long time lol
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    Huskaris said:

I think you need re-educating around pronouns and should take some time to reflect on misgendering people.

Apart from that, your post is quite amusing. You know what you were doing m80. 
  • Options
    How we killing the cat. 
    A slit its throat and let it bleed to death ( the religious way)👍
    B shoot it
    C drug it 
    D just stroke it. 
    Amazed I’ve not been called racist yet 

• Options
    edited October 2023
    Did they sell popcorn?

Asking for a friend…
    I now have popcorn. Settling in for the show.
  • Options
    How we killing the cat. 
    A slit its throat and let it bleed to death ( the religious way)👍
    B shoot it
    C drug it 
    D just stroke it. 
    Amazed I’ve not been called racist yet 

I don’t know whether you are racist or not, but you are certainly as thick as mince.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Huskaris said:
    Huskaris said:

Thank you - I had no idea the slaughter was ‘better’ than I’d imagined.
    Jesus H Christ I hadn’t in a million years thought I’d be seen as a racist!! You’re right, it’s all about the animals for me. I’m a vegan - but it’s probably safer to be seen as a racist nowadays!!!
    I’m failing to see a single post using the word racist other than from you and Huskaris.  
    Don't pretend you can't see what was happening earlier in the thread. I know you're not stupid, so don't pretend to be. 
    Plenty pretend that statements that are clearly slyly a bit racist are not, and bleat about semantics and react horrified when they are pulled up on it. Perhaps the balance is being redressed?  
    I just try and advocate for animals. I’m not a racist. 
    In that case come over to the light and go veggie. Personally I don't think animals care or have an opinion about the method of their slaughter, its all the same to them.
    Can you get Halal fish? They have an horrific death, gutted while still gasping and flapping, I rarely hear anyone sticking up for them.
    Arsentatters is a vegan.
    In terms of animal care she certainly puts her money where her mouth is, rescues hens and cares for them.
    Top lady.
    Good to hear. And happy to be informed.
    I'm glad I didn't write anything offensive. 
  • Options
    But I’m not brainwashed like you auntie23394 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But I’m not brainwashed like you auntie23394 
    You’d need a brain for that fella 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!