Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Heartfelt Thanks to All Lifers

Comments

• Just a small update, my chemo for today postponed for 7 days as blood tests have come back with raised potassium levels. I've also been asked to get a COVID test in next couple of days by my Oncologist....oh well that's life I suppose!
    Always here Wally for a laugh and cry together xx

• Hi again all. I was thinking (yup unusual for me!)
    I've been completing updates on  my condition, moods, challenges and any wins on FB since this disease was diagnosed.
    It is meant to try and help others in a similar situation or their carers.
    It started as a daily post/blog at Day 1, but more recently it has become more weekly.
    I'm now at day 102.
    If any of you want to follow you can by going on FB - Malcolm Walden. I think I have to accept you on requests but not sure to be honest.
    It also means I don't have to clog up this football forum for everyone else.
    Hope this maybe of use as you can,  I believe, look back on all my posts to follow the story.
    Cheers
    Malc

• For some reason it won’t let me befriend you but I can read your updates 😁

Take that as a Warning ;) x

Ducked a bullet there.
  • edited October 2023
    I just love hearing news like that!

#fuckoffcanceryoufuckingc***
  • Keep it going Malc, well done 
  • Sponsored links:

• Simply wonderful news.

I never had a doubt that Malc would smash this bastard back from where it came.
  • Great stuff Malc. Onwards and upwards. 
  • Great news, keep on keeping on 
  • Great news Malc.  No upsides to cancer but besting the f*****r into submission is great news and will cheer up everyone (but not as much as you and the wife I suspect). Keep posting and keep fighting!
  • Excellent news
  • Great stuff. All the best fella!
  • All the best mate. 
  • just lie back and think of.....................

Charlton
  • That's made my day - chuffed for you, Malc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good news RM, good luck with the radiotherapy, hope it all goes well.
  • G’wan Malc ya boy ya 💚
  • edited October 2023
    Your sounding positive mate, you will beat this little f****r...stay strong...👍
  • Malc this is such wonderful news keep going mate
  • Small update - my treatment is being changed and radiotherapy will now start on Monday. 
    It wasn't supposed to start until next March, it seems as though they are happy with my progress!
    Scared but excited xx
    #fxxkcancer
    Seems they are VERY happy.
    Best wishes.

• Great news RM, I hope that the radiotherapy isn't as rough on you as the chemo was. Good luck.
  • Excellent. Stay strong. 
  • Sounds v good news, Red - all the best!