Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kids kicking the back of your chair

2»

Comments

• Couple of things to clear up, I sit with my 11 year old son in the family stand (not alone, maybe should have made that clearer...) & I don't think us moving is the right thing either (why should we?) - parents should take more responsibility... thanks all for your input (and tips Wheresmeticket?)
  • I had this for years in the family stand. managed to move to the back row of the lower bit there about 4 years ago, best thing I could've done.
  • Worst Family Stand on the planet is the family section at Wembley for England internationals, horrible experience - took my son for a few games & eventually moved behind the goal in the home end where we’ve been ever since! 
  • cazo said:
    I’d tell the kid once more and the parent if it happened again, take it to the next level with the old man
    Upper north ?
  •  Probably all that class A at half time
  • Try texting that abuse number they used to announce during the game, then wait for ten robo-stewards from Belmarsh to swoop in and forcibly eject the culprit. Simple and effective, although you will need to show no emotion on the child's arrest as this could mark you as a "grass". And you know what happens to them in the FS....
  • edited September 2023
    Worst Family Stand on the planet is the family section at Wembley for England internationals, horrible experience - took my son for a few games & eventually moved behind the goal in the home end where we’ve been ever since! 
    This. 

Chair kicking is one thing, but then throw it in with paper airplanes, phones out constantly, signs asking players for shirts (even in the top tier!). Truly exhausting experience. 

I made the same move as yourself to make it more tolerable.