Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Fleetwood Town : Saturday 2nd September 2023 : KO 3:00pm

Comments

• Pompey 1-1
  • Quality work being done on the training ground then, wankers (Tennai excluded for the time being)
  • ross1 said:
    Hopefully, the next league game will see half of this team missing
    Sounds like half of them are missing today…
  • Not sure I can watch much more of this. 

• Rooney heads over unmarked far-post. Charlton not really been knocked into shape defensively
  • It should really be quite difficult to underestimate how bad we are. Yet somehow, week on week we manage to be even worse than expected.
  • ross1 said:

We are way too open when they break - Rooney able to get away on the right - luckily Jones blocks the cross

Same story season after season. Other teams seem to be able to set up and we can't get a sniff but as soon as we have to defend it's like a knife through butter. Need to seriously invest in a manager that knows how to set a team up properly
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Quality work being done on the training ground then, wankers (Tennai excluded for the time being)
    Team shit.
  • I just KNEW Stockley would score today ,, f f f f f f f f it it 
  • edited September 2023

Att is announced as 11,309, with 119 away. It's not that, obviously

Surprise, we actually tell us the crowd, even if it is not right
  • Sponsored links:

• If this is what “playing for the shirt means in front of any potential manager” then may I have a go next wk please…cause my legs went years ago but I’d still at least try put a shift in…
  • edited September 2023
    The lethargy in every corner of this club is deeply disturbing, even the new kids who ambled glumly onto the pitch for their pre-match introduction, in various states of ragged dress, was a glaring symptom of just how low things are at the moment. A momentous job for whoever needs to turn this round
  • Absolutely dreadful performance so far. 
  • Not sure I can watch much more of this. 
    Will give ya shout when we complete the Comeback...
  • CBT beats his man, looks up, no-one to pass to, tried to beat him again, now doubled up, still no-one to pass to. Loses the ball and beats his chest in frustration
  • This has been Pathetic. No way is this on Jason tho 
  • Do our wide players ever swap sides? Just to try something different. 
  • Charlton ball in across 6 yard box, May with a fresh-airey.

As you were folks, we're still behind and shit.
  • May should do better there imo 
  • Arghh, if May was still playing for Cheltenham you know he would have scored those chances and half chances he’s got with us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Arghhhh May air kick when he finally gets a great opportunity.
  • Please stop playing high balls into the box 🙏🏼 

• T. Campbell low cross, just gets a defender's touch before May can steer it home
  • Lovely cross by Campbell and May misses the ball completely in the six yard box,..
  • edited September 2023
    oh may, may. mayday.

ball in and May swings, totally missing it. 

I cant remeber who it was but someone said Bonnesque.... ahem...
  • JaShea99 said:
    Please stop playing high balls into the box 🙏🏼 
    But we've signed Tedic
  • Our only tactic is give the ball to CBT.

CBT delivers a mediocre cross to Alfie May

They clear the ball.

How are people getting paid to implement this rubbish.
  • Seriously Isted is better than Maynard-Brewer???

Really???

He plays like a Goalkeeper who has spent his career on loan everywhere, because he's not good enough to be a settled No.1
    Let’s be honest, they are both shit and fit in well with the rest of the squad.
  • Pompey 2-1
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!