Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Bristol Rovers : Tuesday 15th August 2023 KO 19:45

Comments

• OK that was shit.

Not much else to say.
  • Fucking walkers. 
  • Fortress Valley, Not!
  • Whoever it was a few weeks ago that said that they weren't comfortable with either of our goalkeepers was bang on and I apologise, woeful 
  • 0 in 3 from our much celebrated new forward.
  • Final score CAFC 1  Bristol Rovers 2.
  • "Woop", and I really mean this, "di doo!!!"

Thank you all for the updates.

Trying desperately to work out what exactly was the shitty thing I did in a previous existence...
  • Shrews 2-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Will it ever get better?
  • We're still so poor defensivly for yet another season. Nothing will change until that improves. 
  • Too fucking easy
    Fuck off everyone of them 
    I’m sick and tired of the years of utter dog shit from this basket case of a football club.
    Shiite owners, shiite players shiite managers.It just goes on and on. It’s relentless. 
  • Thanks for the posts all, especially Ali.
  • We looked so much better with someone upfront with May. Even an inexperienced academy striker in Kanu (no disrespect to him). I actually thought we played really well tonight! 

However the closer we get to the transfer window shutting, the more worried I am beginning to get! 
  • It'll be alright!

Apparently.
  • Shit up front, shit at the back, losers.
  • Smash and fucking grab.
    Played for Rovers in the 1970s
    Two good strikes.
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    0 in 3 from our much celebrated new forward.
    Fuck all service from anyone else in the team 
    Yes. Apparently that always applies with our forwards. We said it about Stockley, God help us I even heard it said about Bonne.
  • Sponsored links:

• We're still so poor defensivly for yet another season. Nothing will change until that improves. 
    No, they're only human.
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    This! 
    Blackett-Taylor constantly shooting when near goal instead of flashing it across the box 
  • edited August 2023
    We’ll not get out of this league all the while Holden has got a hole in his rear end
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Had 3 very good chances tonight and didn't take any of them, not "fuck all" service
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    He did have enough chances through the game to get on the scoresheet. 

Kanu managed it (admittedly with a goalie error). 

Looks a bit clueless up top. 
  • Curbs looks close to tears in the studio after that huge kick in the teeth...what a dressing room to lift before next Saturday...
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    This! 
    Blackett-Taylor constantly shooting when near goal instead of flashing it across the box 
    CBT certainly ain’t the problem with this team.
  • Rovers are bang average. We are nowhere near a promotion side with the current squad. Hope owners are watching

Rovers score with 10 seconds of injury time remaining. 
    I doubt that very much
  • Not too many teams will get anything at home against the Rovers..
    Champions Elect?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!