Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jailbird XI

2»

Comments

• Options
    Presumably Jones is Steve. Has he done anything other than that episode with the memorabilia? 
  • Options
    For crooked supporters to watch our Jailbird XI, i will start with Ronnie Biggs, in Stan Matthews Bio, he tells a tale of meeting Biggs in Rio and Ronnie churping on about watching us.
  • Options
    Wasn’t Darren bent nicked to do with an ex missus of his?
  • Options
    For crooked supporters to watch our Jailbird XI, i will start with Ronnie Biggs, in Stan Matthews Bio, he tells a tale of meeting Biggs in Rio and Ronnie churping on about watching us.
    Curbs bruvva Bill could join biggsy in the block under extra police surveillance 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Presumably Jones is Steve. Has he done anything other than that episode with the memorabilia? 

Lloyd Jones isn't it?
  • Options
    Talal said:

Lloyd Jones isn't it?
    🤦 Of course, cheers. 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Alan Campbell appeared at Woolwich Court for being drunk and disorderly. He said he was a building site labourer but someone grassed him up to the club. 
  • Options
    Wasn’t Darren bent nicked to do with an ex missus of his?
    Not sure but he shot at a kid with a pellet gun.
  • Options
    Graham French, ex-Luton Town, Peter Storey, Arsenal 
    Edit: Didn't realise it was ex-Charlton only
    I had never heard of Graham French - just looked him up - wow, he sounds like a bit of a character - Luton fans rate him as one of their greatest ever players
    I've never heard of him either. What's his link to Charlton?
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Graham French, ex-Luton Town, Peter Storey, Arsenal 
    Edit: Didn't realise it was ex-Charlton only
    I had never heard of Graham French - just looked him up - wow, he sounds like a bit of a character - Luton fans rate him as one of their greatest ever players
    I've never heard of him either. What's his link to Charlton?
    Graham French played for Luton Town. No link to Charlton. @thai malaysia addick thought it was a general jailbird thread rather than Charlton specific.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Community service for fighting outside the family pub.  Wasn't in jail so only on bench
    Clearly an amateur then!
  • Options
    I never realised that I've been supporting such a rowdy bunch of law breakers.
  • Options
    Karlan Grant and Reeco Hackett-Fairchild spent a few nights in the cells in Ibiza whilst on our books.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Karlan Grant and Reeco Hackett-Fairchild spent a few nights in the cells in Ibiza whilst on our books.

I wonder why Karlan removed the Ahearn from his name B)
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

I wonder why Karlan removed the Ahearn from his name B)
    Too many people thought he was just clearing his throat when he gave his name. Ahem, indeed.