Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton TV Issue

13»

Comments

• Working on browser now, but still nothing on the app. 
  • Dear Customer,
    We acknowledge that the stream is currently unavailable and are taking necessary measures to fix the problem. We anticipate a prompt resolution and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Refunds cannot be confirmed at this moment. We will keep you updated on any developments and appreciate your patience and cooperation.
    Best regards,
  • Odd enough the IPTV channel that just rips from CAFCTV has worked fine all game.
  • It’s back. Refreshed Chrome and it returned 
  • Telling me I'm in an unauthorized country still
  • Gone from phone again. I saw the bloke hit the bar anyway.
  • sam3110 said:
    Telling me I'm in an unauthorized country still
    Think that’s a different problem than most are having? They must have sussed your VPN if you’re using one…
  • Thanks for your email,

We have been told some supporters are back on, can you confirm if you are still having issues?

Thanks,

The Website Team

• worked fine here 
    still celebrating 
  • I had no problems whatsoever although the coverage needs improvement. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Odd enough the IPTV channel that just rips from CAFCTV has worked fine all game.
    After the game Minto mentioned the problem had impacted a number of games - they mentioned it was a provider problem. That implies the illegal streams are being sourced from somewhere inside the provider, before it hit the faulty distribution system. 
  • Finally managed to access via iPad in Rome at start of second half.
  • As a side issue for those who are wondering, CTV were saying that for techinical reasons the full match broadcast of the Stevenage game has not been put up but it will, as will for future matches-I had wondered, but they were very good at explaining it all when I got in touch with them...
  • The provider should give some compensation if it was their problem 
    After the game Minto mentioned the problem had impacted a number of games - they mentioned it was a provider problem. That implies the illegal streams are being sourced from somewhere inside the provider, before it hit the faulty distribution system. 
    Was odd for me that I couldn’t get on via the official cafctv platform, but my dodgy stream still worked.

A nice backup to have i guess. 
  • Can you chromecast the game onto your tv?
  • How long after the match does the full 90 minute replay become available? I don't think I'm going to be able to watch live, would be nice to be able to catch-up later
  • Berks_Tom said:
    Can you chromecast the game onto your tv?
    If it’s like Firestick live streaming is blocked. I have to connect computer to tv via HDMI 
  • Used to watch this through tele via PS4. Any idea why it won’t show a picture? 
    All seems like it’s about to play but no pic or sound
  • All good so far for me in the States
  • Sponsored links:

• At some point tonight, they’ve put live noise from The Valley over each interview/video. Surely that’s simple to keep the sound on the piece that’s being shown on screen. To mess it up three times is amateur. 
  • Won't load the "authenticate" pop up correctly this time so won't allow me to make payment, ah well, that's ten quid saved
  • The Samsung issue seems to have been resolved mines working tonight 
  • At some point tonight, they’ve put live noise from The Valley over each interview/video. Surely that’s simple to keep the sound on the piece that’s being shown on screen. To mess it up three times is amateur. 
    Not only that, the audio on the goals video had commentary for some but you could hardly hear it due to the music. 
  • What’s happened to Greg? Love Brownie but prefer him in the studio. Hoping he’s just on a break.
  • What’s happened to Greg? Love Brownie but prefer him in the studio. Hoping he’s just on a break.
    Holiday I believe?
    No replacement for George Jones as yet then 

Maybe he won’t be replaced with this coming to an end of this season 
  • Berks_Tom said:
    I use AppleTV to do that, but it usually stops just in time for kick-off, so I’m reduced to watching it on my iPad again!
  • edited October 2023
    Berks_Tom said:
    I use AppleTV to do that, but it usually stops just in time for kick-off, so I’m reduced to watching it on my iPad again!
    Can you not use airplay? It won't be full screen but still larger than the ipad. 

https://youtu.be/vxQSnLJoz8k?si=eN_0hcbESNktADLd