Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall roll-call, 25th July.

Comments

• Options
    It will be interesting to see the starting line up tonight is it too early to start fielding pretty much what DH considers his starters ?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Im taking my daughter to her first away game - she turns 15 next week.  She might be in for a shock.

Don't worry, we stopped electrocuting the u16s of away fans at the end of the 2021/22 season 👍🏻
    But you've still got the waterboarding equipment in place, yes?
  • Options
    Both my lads going but I've seen us lose there too often to waste my money on another defeat.

Mind you, last time I didnt go Kim Grant made himself a hero so a rare win might just be on the cards.

I recall you had a great time at the last game we played at the toolbox - I remember seeing you in the pouring rain laughing and joking with the jolly policeman standing by the locked gate leading to the path to the station.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Im taking my daughter to her first away game - she turns 15 next week.  She might be in for a shock.

Don't worry, we stopped electrocuting the u16s of away fans at the end of the 2021/22 season 👍🏻
    But you've still got the waterboarding equipment in place, yes?
    Yes, but only for minors. It's replaced the customary baby barbecue that was so popular with our fan base.

It's a shame to see it go but, you know, you've got to move with the times...right?
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Both my lads going but I've seen us lose there too often to waste my money on another defeat.

Mind you, last time I didnt go Kim Grant made himself a hero so a rare win might just be on the cards.

I recall you had a great time at the last game we played at the toolbox - I remember seeing you in the pouring rain laughing and joking with the jolly policeman standing by the locked gate leading to the path to the station.
    Indeed you did. 

I then came down with a really bad cold & a cough a week later that just wouldn't go away. If it was 3 months later I would have said it was Covid but this was November 2019 and (apparently) it hadn't reached the UK at that point.

But I know different.

Bloody Millwall........
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I'm not going , i'm too scared....

• Options
    Is it 7.45 ko this eve?
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Is it 7.45 ko this eve?

• Options
    Yep am going with my daughters, anyone any tips on where to park? - don’t fancy the train with them 
    Ideally as close to the ground as possible, and make sure you have either a Charlton sticker on the window or a Charlton scarf in full view on the dashboard. 
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Good man Soapy, a creature of habit, never change 😌
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Yep am going with my daughters, anyone any tips on where to park? - don’t fancy the train with them 
    Ideally as close to the ground as possible, and make sure you have either a Charlton sticker on the window or a Charlton scarf in full view on the dashboard. 
    & don't forget to walk to the ground singing 
    We hate Millwall we hate Millwall 
    Your be fine 
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    Your be fine 
    Wanky wanky Millwall…and we all piss up the wall is a nice song to sing too!
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    Your be fine 
    Dressed in full West Ham kit. 
  • Options
    thanks @clive
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Indeed you did. 

I then came down with a really bad cold & a cough a week later that just wouldn't go away. If it was 3 months later I would have said it was Covid but this was November 2019 and (apparently) it hadn't reached the UK at that point.

But I know different.

Bloody Millwall........
    Very rare for someone to catch ‘Millwall flu’ AFTER the event! 
  • Options

I'm watching it on stream - and I'll still be hiding behind the sofa.
  • Options
    I live sort of down the road from The Den now. 

I'm not going lol
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I'm not going lol
    Sort of?

Is that actually down the road - or down the road, second left, third right, across Tower Bridge, first left, past Tower Hill Station, third right and you're nearly there?
  • Options
    I'm on my way, going for a few beers in Greenwich Wetherspoons and then a cab to the ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nutter
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Leuth said:

I'm not going lol
    Sort of?

Is that actually down the road - or down the road, second left, third right, across Tower Bridge, first left, past Tower Hill Station, third right and you're nearly there?
    Leuth said he lived next door to Dulwich Hamlet the other week !!
  • Options
    Jus going to jump on the 53 now one or two pints & then watch us beat the Wall 
    Come On You Red's  B)
  • Options
    I'm gonna drive for this, reckon we will get kept behind for a friendly? 
  • Options

I mean, under an hour. That's close enough right? 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    No. Unless you lot smash up the bogs again 
  • Options
    No. Unless you lot smash up the boys again 
    Certainly hope not … tossers doing that on our last couple of visits.  
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    bobmunro said:
    Leuth said:

I'm not going lol
    Sort of?

Leuth said he lived next door to Dulwich Hamlet the other week !!
    I think he’s got a property empire.