Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall roll-call, 25th July.

Me for a start. 

Comments

• Options
    Looking forward to it I really fancy us for a win
     so much so I have had a bet with my mate who gave me 2/1 easy money  B)
  • Options
    Went to the Valley for my Aberdeen ticket this morning and the bloke in front of me was buying I think two tickets for Millwall.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Went to the Valley for my Aberdeen ticket this morning and the bloke in front of me was buying I think two tickets for Millwall.
    Thought it was sold out?
  • Options
    He wasn’t turned away. Maybe it is part of the extra 300.
  • Options
    went back on the ticket site, seems there are more available now 

• Options
    .....and I just checked again and its only showing disabled tickets available.
  • Options
    Well I will be there , last time I went to a friendly there it was a benifit game for one of their scouts. The east stand were nice enough to help pay for the ticket by throwing pound coins into the away end.
  • Options
    We've quietly gone about our business this summer and have added some proper quality to the squad.

Kevin Nisbet from Hibernian
    Joe Bryan - Free agent after his Fulham contract expired.
    Casper De Norre from OH Leuven
    Wes Harding - Free agent after leaving Rotherham (don't know much about him but seems to be a back-up for a few defensive positions).

We also have some youngsters ready to kick on in Romain Esse, Alex Mitchell, Aidomo Emakhu and Chin Okoli.

Not to mention Zian Flemming looking for a repeat season.

I'm quietly confident for this season and hope we'll do at least as well as last season.

All for you, Mr Chairman.
    Was talking about this last night you have done some good business still think there's 1 or2 to come
     I have even had a bet on you to go up I was well impressed with you holding out for 13 Mill for Flemming
     Esse is definitely a top youngster coming through not seen anything of the others to comment 
    But we are going to beat you tomorrow ha
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    You would have been better off going to the bookies.

Skybet have us at 3/1 to win.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Wellred said:
    We've quietly gone about our business this summer and have added some proper quality to the squad.

Wes Harding - Free agent after leaving Rotherham (don't know much about him but seems to be a back-up for a few defensive positions).

We also have some youngsters ready to kick on in Romain Esse, Alex Mitchell, Aidomo Emakhu and Chin Okoli.

I'm quietly confident for this season and hope we'll do at least as well as last season.

Was talking about this last night you have done some good business still think there's 1 or2 to come
     I have even had a bet on you to go up I was well impressed with you holding out for 13 Mill for Flemming
     Esse is definitely a top youngster coming through not seen anything of the others to comment 
    To be clear, I've like your post for the first three lines. Not so much the fourth :wink:

How the new signings get on is yet to be seen but Nisbet knows where the net is, Joe Bryan has done the whole promotion thing with Fulham and De Norre is, like Flemming was, an unknown quantity over here so hoping he's another that settles in really well and makes the transition.

Re Flemming, I thought we'd buckle when Burnley offered £8.5M but was glad to see we've kept the wolves at bay for the time being.

Really looking forward to seeing Esse in a proper break-out season. Was very much limited to late minutes last season so wasn't able to make his mark. really liked what we saw in his cameos, though.
  • Options
    Selling tickets on the night
  • Options
    Wellred said:

To be clear, I've like your post for the first three lines. Not so much the fourth :wink:

How the new signings get on is yet to be seen but Nisbet knows where the net is, Joe Bryan has done the whole promotion thing with Fulham and De Norre is, like Flemming was, an unknown quantity over here so hoping he's another that settles in really well and makes the transition.

Re Flemming, I thought we'd buckle when Burnley offered £8.5M but was glad to see we've kept the wolves at bay for the time being.

Really looking forward to seeing Esse in a proper break-out season. Was very much limited to late minutes last season so wasn't able to make his mark. really liked what we saw in his cameos, though.

My mates grandson played in 
    St Thomas school team with him
    went along to watch them  a few times you just knew he had what it takes to make it head & shoulders above everyone 
  • Options
    edited July 2023

went along to watch them  a few times you just knew he had what it takes to make it head & shoulders above everyone 
    Doesn’t have dandruff then….
  • Options
    i have a nasty cold.
  • Options
    Wellred said:

He got 2/1 we make the station. 
  • Options
    Yep am going with my daughters, anyone any tips on where to park? - don’t fancy the train with them 
  • Options
    Galleywall Road if you can get a space 👍🏻
  • Options
    Im taking my daughter to her first away game - she turns 15 next week.  She might be in for a shock.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wellred said:

Wellred said:

Yea but it is just a bet between friends after a few beers last night 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Im taking my daughter to her first away game - she turns 15 next week.  She might be in for a shock.

Bloody hell mate talk about baptism of fire lol

• Options

Doesn’t have dandruff then….
    Ha 
  • Options
    Yep am going with my daughters, anyone any tips on where to park? - don’t fancy the train with them 
    Try Pomeroy St. I’ve parked there quite often. 
  • Options
    I am there, jnr is in the away end, I really can't be arsed with being kept in after so going with a couple of old Lions friends. I think tickets are available on the door home and away for anyone still wavering. 

Despite our awful record, and whilst I understand some on here would rather we never played them, it's a derby and I look forward to it. 
  • Options
    I'll be there, and rather than getting penned in will leave once we are 3-0 down. 
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    I'll be there, and rather than getting penned in will leave once we are 3-0 down. 
    So you will be staying forever then ha 
    We are going to win it no danger  B)
  • Options
    Both my lads going but I've seen us lose there too often to waste my money on another defeat.

Mind you, last time I didnt go Kim Grant made himself a hero so a rare win might just be on the cards.